Intensifier™ coolant dyes have been carefully reformulated into smaller
batches to insure the highest quality and consistency from batch to
batch. Each batch is “Intensely” inspected and tested for consistent
color, signs of contamination that may have occurred during the
manufacturing process, effects of temperature extremes, and any sign of
degradation. This vigorous testing is performed in a real world
environment with the latest cooling hardware.
the last decade, PrimoChill has strived to provide the water-cooing
community quality products that inspire our customers. Intensifier™
Coolant Dyes are the next generation of cool. Get Creative!
- MAKES 1 GALLON OF COOLANT: 15ml of "Intense" concentrated dye in a dropper bottle for precise control of dispensing.
- Formulated to provide the most "Intense" and vivid colors possible with "intense" quality inspection.
- Stongest, Most Powerful Industrial Dyes but still clean and pure with no special additives.
- Environmentally responsible safe and non toxic product.
- Safe on all plastics, rubbers,and miscellaneous gasket materials
- Each Bottle is labled with a batch date to insure freshness.
- 2 year shelf life (unopened in original Black Out Bottle)
- Bottle Size: 15ml
- Dimensions: 1 × 1 × 3.25 in
- Concentrate Yield: 15ml bottle dyes 1 US Gallon of coolant
Dyes are EXTREMELY CONCENTRATED and if not diluted will permanently
stain clothing and any other porous material. Staining of tubing is
known to happen and will change the appearance of the fluid color
overtime. Darker Dyes will dye tubing much quicker than lighter dyes.
Time frame is different from system to system. Storage is recommended in
a dark and cool room not to exceed 85 degrees Fahrenheit. PrimoChill is
not responsible for any damage caused by or when using this product.
Please use at your own risk.