USB Internal Female Header to USB "A" Cable
- Buy 100 for $6.99 each and save 30%
- The cable can exit through the PCI opening and plugged into one of the USB ports located at the back of the PC.
- You can also connect this cable to the internal port (USB type A female) of PCI USB card, or USB firewire combo card.
- For dual USB's application, you have to use 2 cables.
- The cable is compatible with both USB 1.1 (standard) and USB 2.0 (high-speed).
- Cable is 30" long.
Please consult your motherboard manual to check for pin outs of your USB headers. Pin one is usually the red wire in the USB cable/adapter.
Standard Wire Assignments
Red: + 5V / Voltage + / VCC
White: D - / Data - / USB -
Green: D + / Data + / USB +
Black: GND / Voltage - / Ground
Black: S-GND / Over Current / Shielding
The S-GND wire is fatter and can be easily recognized.