MUKii SATA to USB 3.0 Cables - Support 2.5″/3.5″/5.25″ SATA I/II HDD/S
MUKii officially launched the TransImp Series SATA to USB 3.0 Cables to satisfy customer's high-speed connection requirements to various SATA storage peripheral items.
MUKii officially launched the TransImp Series SATA to USB 3.0 Cables to satisfy customers high-speed connection requirements to various SATA storage peripheral items. TransImp Series SATA to USB 3.0 Cables support various 2.5″/3.5″/5.25″ SATA I/II HDD/SSD and other SATA devices, making the storage device setup procedures much easier. With the plug-and-play USB 3.0 interface, you can easily connect your storage device to PC for data access at a transfer rate of up to 5 Gb/s. The power adapter that complies with international safety standards and its separate power switch ensures sufficient power supply for proper high-speed data transmission (reading/writing). The value-added bonus: MUKii M One System simplifies the user experience! This software program features: USB Turbo/HDD Auto Partition/Smart Power Saving/Auto Backup/Disk Information Report, allowing you to use this product more efficiently and effectively. MUKiis TransImp Series Cables are comprehensively designed to satisfy your data transmissions needs for Saving Time/Power & Safety.
- Easy Installation with Tool-free Design.
- Support 2.5″/3.5″IDE/SATAI/II HD/SATA SSD
- USB 3.0 interface for easy data access. Transfer rates up to 5Gbps with USB 3.0.
- Includes a 110V~240V certified external power adapter which provide consistent power to your external device
- Hot Swappable : Plug and play
- Highly Compact and Extremely Portable
- M One Tuning System Included : Auto Format / Smart Energy Saving / USB Turbo / Auto Backup / Status Feedback. (Only for USB Interface)
- Model : TIP-Q120U3
- Device support : SATA I/II hard drive or SATA SSD
- Device size : 2.5″ / 3.5″ / 5.25″
- Internal interface : USB 3.0
- Material : Plastic
- Dimension : 86.5 x 51 x 15 mm
- Power : AC power adapter
- Cable : 80cm (31.5 inches)