Bykski Distro Plate For Cougar Blazer - PMMA w/ 5v Addressable RGB (RBW)
Bykski Distro or distribution plates are a unique way to outfit your cooling loop. These are designed case specific to fit perfectly to create amazing cooling loops and a stunning...
Bykski Distro or distribution plates are a unique way to outfit your cooling loop. These are designed case specific to fit perfectly to create amazing cooling loops and a stunning visual look. Ports are lined up for perfect lines to each cooling device.
The Distro plate is engineered to be used with an inline pump (included) allowing you to power your entire loop right from your loop center piece.
Specifications - Distro Plate
- Thread:G 1/4
Specifications - DDC
- Heatsink Material:Aluminum
- Power:Standard 4 pin power connector and a PWM 4-Pin header
- Voltage Range:10V - 15V DC
- MTBF (Mean Time Between Failure):50,000 hours equivalent to 5 years lifetime
- Maximum discharge:~ 132 GPH (600 LPH)
- Max RPM:5000
- Dimensions:62 x 62 x 58mm
- Performance will vary based on cooling loop dynamic
- Case Type:Cougar Blazer (specific)
- Loop:Aluminum or Non-Aluminum
- Radiator:Designed for 30mm thick or less
- 1x Distro plate
- Mounting Hardware
- DDC Pump w/ Heatsink (Black Color)
- A-RGB (RBW) LED Strip
This block is designed specifically for this case. Using other motherboards, blocks, and layouts is always possible but may not appear as pictured depending on component port locations. Not responsible for any hardware damage. Use at your own risk.