Aerocool Strike-X GT Performance Gaming Mid Tower Chassis - Black
Following the prior introduction of the Strike-X ST case, the Strike-X GT (stands for gaming tower) is finally here to meet the needs of those wo are in need of a high-end case but a lesser appetite for space. The Stike-X GT offers great flexibility for expansion with excellent cooling ability.
Aerocool and Performance-PCs.com brings you this Special Promotion! Get 2 Free 120mm Lightwave Fans with any purchase of these cases: StrikeX-GT, StrikeX-ST, StrikeX-One, V3-Advance, Syclone2 BK...or any purchase of a StrikeX-600W or StrikeX-800W PSU's! You must mention in the comments of the order what 2 fans you want sent with your order for us to include them. Deal runs May 1st through Memorial Day Holiday May 28th. Enjoy!!
Following the prior introduction of the Strike-X ST case, the Strike-X GT (stands for gaming tower) is finally here to meet the needs of those wo are in need of a high-end case but a lesser appetite for space. The Stike-X GT offers great flexibility for expansion with excellent cooling ability. With the HDD convertors in this case, user can easily install up to 7x2.5" HDDs of 3.5" HDDs, and furthermore, each convertor also acts as a fan bracket for a 12cm fan to be mounted at the opposite side of the HDD to cool the heat that HDD generates. Moreover, the convertors can also be mounted vertically to the front of the chassis with a 12cm fan installed to draw in cool air to force out the heat to the rear of the chassis. If you are concerned with the heat issue in a PC case and yet want to keep the expansion ability, Strike-X GT is the case of your choice.
- High performance "Mid-Tower" for gamers and enthusiast.
- Aggressive "X" concept design case - a gamers' dream!
- Supports longer high-end VGA cards up to 295 mm.
- Supports 3 x 5.25" bays and maximum 6 x 2.5"/3.5" HDDs (internal) with HDD convertor bracket.
- Anti-vibration pad included to dampen PSU vibration.
- Each HDD bracket can mount a 12cm fan to cool each individually.
- "Easy-install" screw-less kits for the 5.25" devices.
- 3 x USB2.0 + 1 x USB3.0 and Audio/Mic ports are easily accessible from the top of case.
- CPU hole is pre-drilled on the Motherboard for easy access to cooler installation.
- Cable management holes are pre-drilled with high end rubber protection.
- Dust filter included to prevent dust entering from the bottom of case.
- Supports water-cooling
|Case Type||Middle Tower|
|Case Dimensions||465mm (H) x 190mm (W) x 490mm (D)|
|Drive Bays||3x 5.25" (Exposed) / 6 x 3.5" HDD or 2.5" HDD|
|Expansion Slots||7 Slots|
|Max length space available for PCI slots||295mm|
|I/O Ports||1x USB 3.0 / 3x USB2.0 / Audio+Mic (HD audio)|
|Front ("Quad Red LEDs")||Back ("Quad Red LEDs")|
|Fan||120 x 120 x 25 mm||140 x 140 x 25mm|
|Starting voltage||<=6.0v font="">||<=6.0v font="">|
|Air Flow||96.5 CMF||39 CMF-H2O|
|MTBF||100000 hours||20000 hours|