Corsair Carbide Series 500R White Midtower Case
Want even more outrageous cooling flexibility? Step up to the 500R. It adds a 200mm fan mounted on the side panels mesh screen for extra GPU cooling, a multi-channel fan controller, and removable and relocateable hard drive cages
Frequently Bought Together
Want even more outrageous cooling flexibility? Step up to the 500R. It adds a 200mm fan mounted on the side panels mesh screen for extra GPU cooling, a multi-channel fan controller, and removable and relocateable hard drive cages.
Carbide Series 400R: Upgrade how you want, when you want.
The 400R has been carefully designed to provide a generous amount of internal volume, and it puts that volume to good use. Theres room for eight PCI-E cards of up to 316mm in length, and even room for a full 240mm radiator for compatibility with the Hydro Series H100 Liquid CPU Cooler and modular watercooling systems. Superior airflow is a requirement for high-performance components that will be regularly pushed to their limits, so the 400R has ten fan mounting points for cooling flexibility. Three 120mm fans two in the front, and one in the rear are included, so youre ready to start building right out of the box.
Carbide 500R: Serious airflow never looked this good.
Want even more outrageous cooling flexibility? Step up to the 500R. It adds a 200mm fan mounted on the side panels mesh screen for extra GPU cooling, a multi-channel fan controller, and removable and relocateable hard drive cages. The ability to move and remove hard drive cages not only improves airflow it also allows you to install graphics cards of up to 452mm in length.
The Corsair Carbide Series: Built for Builders.
The Carbide Series shares vital DNA with the award-winning Corsair Obsidian and Graphite Series. Theyre acclaimed for their ease of use and performance-oriented engineering, and this philosophy is abundant in the design of the Carbide Series.
Support for USB 3.0 and 2.5 SSDs is built-in. Two USB 3.0 connectors are provided on the front panel and connect directly to motherboards with compatible USB 3.0 headers. Integrated SSD support lets you install 2.5 solid-state drives in any of the hard drive bays, without having to deal with adapters.
Thumb screws on the side panels and tool-free drive installation mean that youll spend less quality time with your screwdriver, and the integrated dust filters can be quickly removed for easy maintenance.
Looking good, inside and out.
The beauty on the inside goes beyond the black-painted interior. Corsairs innovative cable management system provides a straightforward way to route cables behind the motherboard, not across it where it can interfere with airflow and give your system a cluttered look. And since looks are an important part of any build, youll appreciate the ability to turn the front panel fan white LEDs on or off with the push of a button.
- Warranty: Two years
- Dimension: 20.5 x 8.1 x 20
- MB Suppor:t ATX, mATX
- Expansion Slots: 8
- Form Factor: Mid-tower
- Material: Steel structure with molded ABS plastic accent pieces
- Drive Bays: (x4) 5.25", (x6) 3.5"/2.5" Drive Caddies
- Cooling: (x6) 120mm/140mm fan mounts, (x4) 120mm fan mounts, Includes (x1) 200mm side panel fan, (x2) front-mounted 120mm fans, and (x1) rear 120mm fan
- Front I/O: (x2) USB 3.0, (x1) IEEE1394, (x1) Headphone, (x1) MIC, Power, Reset, Lighting toggle switch Power Supply: ATX (not included)
- Side panel with mesh fan mount locations
- Four 5.25 drive bays
- Six 3.5 hard drive bays with 2.5 compatibility
- Eight expansion slots
- Supports most 240mm dual radiators (15mm spacing)
- Two-year warranty
- Front I/O panel contains:
- Two USB 3.0 connectors
- One Firewire connector
- 3.5 headphone and microphone connector
- Power and reset switches
- Fan LED on/off switch
Carbide Series 500R:
- Dimensions: 20.5 x 8.1 x 20
- Supports graphics cards up to 452mm in length (with hard drive cage removed)
- Multi-channel fan controller
- Six 120mm/140mm fan mounts
- Four 120mm fan mounts
- Includes a 200mm side panel fan, two front-mounted 120mm fans, and one rear 120mm fan