Koolance ERM-2K3U (3U) Rev1.1, Aluminum [no nozzles]
The ERM-2K3U continues Koolance's "ERM" series of dedicated liquid cooling systems for special thermal applications. It can provide up to approximately 2000W of potential heat dissipation.
The ERM-2K3U continues Koolance's "ERM" series of dedicated liquid cooling systems for special thermal applications. It can provide up to approximately 2000W of potential heat dissipation. A prominent white LED-lit reservoir displays the coolant level, combining a waterfall effect when placed upright. Rev.1.1 has several new features:
- PMP-450S pump running at 24V
- Independent 110V/220V AC power supply
- Front facing power and tank illumination buttons (must use power button to turn unit on/off)
- Includes carrying handle
Heat sources from multiple computers can be connected to a single ERM-2K3U system if within the total dissipation rating. A large louver-fin heat exchanger stretches diagonally from front to back, cooled by two 220mm blue LED side fans, and five low-flow 80mm rear fans.
The cooling system can be positioned in multiple ways. Post feet are included for vertical tower and horizontal orientations (with fans facing up or down). Alternatively, the unit fits within a 3U profile and rack mountable ears are included. The LED readout can be conveniently rotated for these positions. (NOTE: 3 bottles of coolant is recommended for the ERM-2K3U.)
- Variable pump speed via the front display
- Rear G 1/4 BSP inlet and outlet nozzle sockets
- Radiator fan speeds adjust automatically, or with 10 manual levels
- White reservoir LED lighting (can be switched on or off)
- Top coolant fill plug
- Independently-variable alarm and safety shutdown temperatures on all three sensors
- Integrated switching power supply - requires 110VAC or 220VAC
Cooler kits such as the CPU, hard drive, and video/motherboard chipset are not included with Koolance systems. Other liquid components (such as the radiator, pumps, and LED display) come pre-installed. For more information, please see How to Build a Koolance.
Notify me by email when answer received:subscribed
Please, enter email