Koolance ERM-3K3UC Cooling System, Copper [no nozzles]
This unit incorporates all-new Koolance electronics, with a 2-line VFD dot matrix display for deeper user control and feedback:
- Configure a dynamic fan ramp based on min/max temperature set points
- Show flow rate in LPM or GPM (optional Koolance flow meter required)
- Show pump and fan RPM
- Select only the values you want displayed
- Adjust alarm and shutdown points independentally for all temperature sensors
- Can be powered on/off via front switch, computer, or other 12VDC signal
- Operates on 110V/220V AC power
A prominent white LED-lit reservoir displays the coolant level, combining a waterfall effect when placed upright. The cooling system can be positioned in multiple ways. Feet are included for vertical tower or horizontal orientations, with fans facing up or down. The unit also fits within a 3U profile and includes rack mountable ears. The front display can be rotated for these positions by hand. ERM-3K3U has G 1/4 BSP rear nozzle threads. NOTE: 3 x 700mL bottles of coolant is recommended for this system.
Cooler kits such as the CPU, hard drive, and video/motherboard chipset are not included with Koolance systems. Other liquid components (such as the radiator, pumps, and display) come pre-installed. For more information, please see How to Build a Koolance.