Arctic Cooling Freezer Xtreme Rev.2 - Extremely Quiet Twin Tower Cooling Solution
To offer the enthusiast's market an ultimate CPU cooler for extreme overclocking, Freezer XTREME, a Extremely Quiet Twin Tower CPU cooler especially designed for gamers to fulfill their needs.
An Extremely Quiet Twin Tower Cooling Solution
To offer the enthusiasts market an ultimate CPU cooler for extreme overclocking, Freezer XTREME, a Extremely Quiet Twin Tower CPU cooler especially designed for gamers to fulfill their needs.
The unique twin tower heatsink consists of 102 fins, which significantly increase the heat dissipation area to distribute massive amount of heat faster and more efficient. The 120mm PWM fan which combined with 8 heatpipes (4 double-sided) and the twin tower heatsink not only transfers heat from the CPU, but it also cools the RAM, north bridge and voltage regulators. Together with the pre-applied MX-2, the Freezer Xtreme offers performance far beyond stock coolers and achieves 160 Watts cooling capacity an excellent thermal management that boosts overclocking to a new level.
The bigger the fan doesnt mean the noisier the cooler will be. The 120mm fan of the Freezer Xtreme is equipped with low noise impeller and patented fan holder for quiet operation. Controlled by PWM signal, the fan runs just the necessary speed for lowest noise level at maximum cooling capacity. The result is outstanding the Freezer Xtreme generates only 0.5 Sone at full load, much quieter than the standard and aftermarket coolers even with a bigger fan.
- Unmatched cooling performance 160 Watts
- Unique twin tower 102-fin heat sink design
- Effective heat dissipation via 4 double-sided heatpipes
- 1 ultra quiet 120mm PWM fan
- Patented fan holder eliminates the buzzing sounds
- Voltage regulators and north bridge cooling
- Pre-applied MX-2
- 6 Years Warranty
- Heatsink 130L x 100W x 131H mm
- Fan 120mm x 1
- Fan speed 800 -1500 RPM (Controlled by PWM)
- Air flow 35.7CFM / 60.7 m3/h
- Maximum Cooling Capacity 160 Watts
- Weight 608g
- Patents DE 20307981, US 7101149