Nexus HOC-9000 Universal Cooler - Sleeved
The Nexus HOC-9000 is setting new standards for CPU coolers. The revolutionary HOC-technology puts the 8mm diameter heatpipes directly on the CPU. So the heat of the processor is directly transfered onto the heatpipes.
The Nexus HOC-9000 is setting new standards for CPU coolers. The revolutionary HOC-technology puts the 8mm diameter heatpipes directly on the CPU. So the heat of the processor is directly transfered onto the heatpipes. And as heatpipes have a greater heat dissipation power then plain aluminum or copper the heat is transfered with great efficiency. Together with the improved surface area of the aluminum fins, the v-shape area underneath the fan, and the airflow focus, the performance of this cooler reaches an amazing 0.15°C/W. And all this at an ultra low fan speed from 600 RPM (PWM controlled to a max of 1500 RPM).
Are you looking for Performance and Silence? Look no further: HOC-9000!
- The revolutionary HOC technology puts the heatpipes directly on the CPU-core! Heat generated by the CPU is now directly transferred to the heatpipes. With a thermal performance of 0.15°C/W this cooler is leading the market.
- Our patented technology bends the diameter of the heatpipe inside a precisely engineered aluminum base.The bottom surface of the heatpipes that will be in direct contact with the CPU is perfectly flat.
- The aluminum fins of the HOC-9000 have an improved surface area with strategically positioned 'dimples'. The bulgings in the aluminum improve the efficiency of the cooler as the airflow more intensively touches the aluminum.
- The airflow of the HOC-9000 is guided to target the CPU core directly for an outshining performance.
- The inner fins of the cooler have a v-shape design to create an open area between the fan and the fins. This open area prevents obstruction of the airflow and preserve a stable fan speed and low noise level.
- The fan is hold securely in place by four soft rubber fan fixings to eliminate resonance and vibrations.
- Give the cooler your own personal touch by choosing between the 3 different design sticker sets.
All Intel® Socket 775 CPU
- Core 2 Extreme / Quad / Duo
- Pentium Extreme Edition D
- Celeron® D
All AMD Socket AM2 / 754 / 939 / 940 CPU
- Athlon 64 / FX /X2/ Opteron / Sempron
Supplied Power Adapter
- For 3-pin motherboard connection or 4-pin power supply connection
- Dimensions: 149.3x151x123mm / 5.88x5.95x4.85inch
- Fins: Surface 2.0 Aluminum Alloy with v-shape
- Heap Pipe: 4 copper, nickel plated, heat pipes of 8mm
- Base Material: HOC technology (HEATPIPE-ON-CPU)
- Weight: 737 gram*
- Fan size: 120x120x25mm
- Speed: PWM controlled, 600~1500 RPM
- Noise level: 17 dB(A) ~ 21.6 dB(A)
- Bearing: Hypro bearing
- Rated voltage: 12V
- Rated current: 0.13A
- Power consumption: 1.56W
- Warranty: 3 years
* Maximum weight specified for a cooler is 450 gram for Intel Socket 775 and AMD AM2/754/939/940. Special care and attention must be taken when moving a computer equipped with a cooler exceeding the specified weight limit. Nexus Technology is not responsible for any damage that occurs when moving a computer.