ThermoLab BADA 2010 Revolutionary 3-Heatpipe CPU Cooler - 775, 1366, 1156 & AM2/+
BADA2010 is follow-up model of BADA which was spotlighted in performance and in price compared with world top class cooler. BADA2010 is following the concept "for cooling mania who want extreme performances".
ThermoLab Co.,Ltd specialized in computer cooling solution releases the NEW CPU Cooler BADA2010.
BADA2010 is follow-up model of BADA which was spotlighted in performance and in price compared with world top class cooler.
BADA2010 is following the concept "for cooling mania who want extreme performances".
- BADA(바다) [bada] has a meaning of 'the sea' in Korean
As the sea is origin of all creatures,
BADA2010 want to be a cooler that makes equilibrium
and harmonization in heat dissipating
and thermal transfer in the personal computer system.
- BADA2010 is for high-end users seeking for better silence in using personal computer
BADA2010 usually runs 1000~1,500rpm under general circumstances.
Although BADA2010 runs 2,100RPM, users can be satisfied with its low noise.
- Also, BADA2010 is one of heat-pipe cooler with small size that makes good compatibility. Although bada2010 is run with low noise (with low RPM), its performance overwhelm another brand Cpu cooler
- The compatibility is superb in over 165mm case width.
- Designed with low Rpm(Max.2100rpm) and rounded 92mm PWM function with 4-PIN
- Excellent heat-sink design under low RPM and low noise(17~20dBA)
- Silicon fan mount was applied to prevent oscillation.
- Thermal grease is included performing efficient thermal transfer
- Cooling performance similar to big tower cooler
- Various socket compatibility
- Socket type : Intel Socket 775, 1156, 1366 CPUs / AMD Socket AM2/AM2+/AM3 CPUs
|dimension||95 × 115 × 135 (L x W x H)mm|
|Heatsink material||Pure Copper, Aluminum|
|Dissipation area||5,175 cm²|