***Scratch & Dent***Mayhems XT-1 Red Coolant Concentrate - 250ml
Mayhem XT-1 Coolant is a High Efficiency, Non-Toxic, Low Viscosity coolant based on Ethylene Glycol. This is our first foray into Glycol cooling and comes as a concentrate that needs to be mixed with water to create a premix. Only a small amount is needed per system and Mayhems XT-1 has the ability to be used with water chillers down to a staggering -50c (dependent on mixing ratios)
Frequently Bought Together
*Past Expiration date but still work fine slowly loosing viscosity. sold as-is*
150ml will make upto 3 Ltrs @ 5% of premix for sub zero temps check the chart below
Mayhem XT-1 Coolant is a High Efficiency, Non-Toxic, Low Viscosity coolant based on Ethylene Glycol. This is our first foray into Glycol cooling and comes as a concentrate that needs to be mixed with water to create a premix. Only a small amount is needed per system and Mayhems XT-1 has the ability to be used with water chillers down to a staggering -50c (dependant on mixing ratios).
Mayhems XT-1 coolant is blended with patented additive that prevents Ethylene Glycol from being metabolised (during digestion) into toxic by-products. Tests carried out on Mayhems XT-1 Coolant confirmed the toxicity was so low that it was impossible to determine an LD50 value.
Mayhems XT-1 contains all the inhibitors and biocides you need and requires nothing extra in the system. Mayhems XT-1 has been tested with all our dyes so there for you can colour the liquids to meet your specific requirements and needs.
Mix Mayhems XT-1 concentrates with either Mayhems Ultra-Pure H20 or a decent brand of DI water. Mayhems XT-1 has PH balancers in the liquid. There is no need for any extras additives such as silver coils or biocide.
Change you fluids out every 9 to 12 months of use.
Once opened Mayhems XT-1 will only be useable for up to 3 years. Keep in a dark, cool, dry place else the life time of the concentrate will be reduced.
- More efficient heat transfer then vegetable extract
- Easier to pump, especially at low temperatures.
- Less volume for the same freeze protection.
- Has been tested and classified as Non-Toxic by an EPA certified laboratory.
- Additive has very little effect on heat transfer or antifreeze performance.
- Readily biodegradable (90% over ten days) and will not remain in the environment or bio-accumulate.
- Synergistic corrosion inhibitors to protect metals commonly found in such systems that contain mild & stainless steel, aluminium, copper, brass and cast iron and plated products.
- Contains scale and biological inhibitors to help prevent fouling thus promoting long operational life and high thermal efficiency.
- Exhibits super-cooling characteristics and mixtures containing in excess of 50% by volume and they do not freeze solid.
- Safe to use with Mayhems Dyes
- Child Safty Cap fitted as standard
Mixing Guide for Mayhems XT-1 Coolant
Frost Protection °C / *% v/v of Mayhems XT-1 in the system
- N/A - 5%
- 2.5°C - 10%
- 5 °C - 16%
- 10 °C - 22%
- 15 °C - 28%
- 20 °C - 33%
- 25 °C - 38%
- 30 °C - 42%
- 35 °C - 46%
- 40 °C - 50%
- 45 °C - 54%
- 50 °C - 58%
**All mixing ratios are dependent on variable calculations and are worked out on average. These calculations may not be correct in you region and may need adjusting using a refractometer to aid in the mixing if you are after absolute accuracy.
Do not Mix Mayhems XT-1 with Mayhems Aurora, Pastel, X1 or Biocide Extreme.
Mayhems Coolants Tubing Compatibility Chart.