Noiseblocker NB-eLoop B12-4 120mm x 25mm Ultra Silent Bionic Blade Fan - 2400 RPM - 34.29 dBA
The world's first high-tech compact fan with patented bionic Bionic rotor loop is from Germany. Developed with the support of the Federal Economics Ministry and the bionic Dr. Rudolf Bannasch we make with the NB-ELOOP series against the currently most advanced fan in the world. The NB-ELOOP series sets new records in almost every category and convinced by our quality product. Newly developed storage and drive as well as the tried-NB cable management and a 12-piece mounting for vibration-free mounting complement the overall unique setup.
The new design eliminates the edge of the vertebrae are formed between the suction and pressure side of the wing tips. The tip vortices are here broken down into smaller vortex edge and spread evenly. The resulting at the blade trailing edge tip vortex can be reduced by vorticity guides to a minimum. The result is a significant improvement in glide ratio which leads to a reduction of the aerodynamic flow induced noise and improves energy efficiency.
dust-resistant super-smooth surface, original material Bayer Makrolon ®
- Aerodynamically optimized Abströmfeld
- 4 resonance / interference absorbers (Deep Sound Design)
- Magnified by Einströmfeld ply construction
- Super-linear performance throughout the rev range, flow-optimized
- Glass fiber reinforced PBT frame Materialmassierter UL94V0 30% GF
- Auto restart function for safe start.
- Built-in locking and overload protection.
- NB scalable Wide Range Electronics
- Low starting voltage
- Speed signal line
- AntiDust Technology (completely dust-Protected Motor)
- Lubrication and noise reduction of vertical and horizontal operation without increasing the volume
- AntiDust Technology (completely dust-proof bearings)
- Lubrication with special nanotechnology for high durability and low operating noise
- Plug-sheathed cable, 1x 20cm + 1 x 50cm
- The included 12-piece mounting kit allows for vibration-free assembly, which reduces the operating noise when installed.
- Six years, according to NB warranty terms
|Dimensions:||120 x 120 x 25 mm|
|Speed:||2400 RPM ±10%|
|Max. Airflow:||88.5 CFM
|Static Pressure:||2.741 mmH2O|
|Bearing:||NB-2 magnetic levitation bearing NanoSLI®|
|Voltage Range:||3.3 - 12.0 V DC|
|Starting Voltage:||3.3 V DC|
|MTBF at 25°C:||160,000 hrs.|
|Operating Temp.:||-10°C to +60°C|
|Chassis Material:||PBT 30%GF|
|Impeller Material:||Bayer Makrolon (PC)|
|Vibration Dampening Material:||Silicone Mix|
The Blacknoise NB-eLoop B12-4 costs $22.95 from Performance PCs in the USA as of the date of this article. This is definitely on the higher side of average as far as fan prices go, but keep in mind that the price includes industrial grade construction and some good accessories as well, along with a 6 year warranty and a massive 160,000 hour MTBF. In terms of looks and design, it is one of the more unique fans out there and the black/white color scheme is gaining popularity in recent months too. Blacknoise is one of the few fan manufacturers who have their own testing facilities and it does show in all the proprietary technologies that have gone in this fan. All 8 fans I have performed very close to each other which is good, and did match the advertised RPMs. But the advertised operating voltage range as well as start up voltage ended up being optimistic figures compared to what I saw with all these 8 fans. As far as performance goes, the RPM response curve is a nice smooth curve as expected from a good voltage controlled fan. In terms of noise and airflow, it was the quietest of the lot tested so far but that was a result of low airflow as well. Performance took a dip on average once undervolted, so it does seem like the B12-4 favors to be kept around 12 V. There’s also the common limitation with all the eLoops that necessitates a good 1-2 cm of gap from any impedance to airflow to prevent a droning noise.
Notify me by email when answer received:subscribed
Please, enter email