NoiseBlocker Blacknoise Silent Pro 92mm Fan - PE-1
The Premier League with a Classical Design. Developed with and for our discerning customers, the new (((NB))) Premium range of fans - equipped with a classical frame and rotor blade - combines the NB-BlackSilentPro series with the latest high-technology in a tried and tested design.
The Premier League with a Classical Design
Developed with and for our discerning customers, the new (((NB))) Premium range of fans - equipped with a classical frame and rotor blade - combines the NB-BlackSilentPro series with the latest high-technology in a tried and tested design.
The high-quality NB-EKA Plus II drive and the almost noiseless NB-NanoSLI bearings guarantee operating noise levels which are particularly low over the long term - both equipment features which until now have only been used as part of the costlier Multiframe Reference series.
In addition to the tasteful design in matte black and mirror finish, the BlackSilentPro fans are equipped with an individually extendable cable management system and an NB-Silentframe silicone seal and installation material for vibration-free assembly without tools.
Quality developed in Germany!
- High-quality stable glass fibre-reinforced chassis in a classic design with anti-dust polycarbonate rotor.
- Cable management system, plug-in cables 20 +50 cm combinable.
- Vibration-free installation without tools.
- Extremely low start voltage!
- Low impulse noise NB-EKAPlus II wide range drive.
- Reverse pole and overload protection, restart function, extremely failsafe.
- Almost noiseless bearings, extremely low-noise and long-life NB-NanoSLI® bearings
- Includes installation material and additional.
- Scope of delivery includes installation material and NB-Silentframe sealing frame.
- 6-year guarantee
|Type:||Speed:||Start/nominal voltage:||Volume (dbA):||Power:|
|PE-1||1300rpm||5V / 13,2V|
|PE-P||up to 1800rpm||5V / 13,2V|
= 25 dB(A) Limit for commercial work noise at night for Germany.
According to VDI 2058 and TA Lärm nach § 48 des Bundes-Immissionsschutzgesetzes (BImSchG).
Developed in close collaboration with customers
The equipment of the new fans, the aim of which was to satisfy as much as possible the demands of the users, was hotly debated by the members of the online community of Hardwareluxx.de. Often the devil was in the detail. There were different opinions about the ideal rotational speeds and the required air delivery volume. But also detailed equipment features such as a restart function, adjustability, cable length or visual appearance also played an important role among the users. The details of the discussion can be found in the forum thread of hardwareluxx.de.