12V 4Pin RGB HUB Splitter for ASUS GIGABYTE AURA
This 12V 4Pin RGB HUB Splitter is used to expand the RGB interface on the motherboard. One RGB interface can be divided into 10, which is used to uniformly control multiple fans and lamp strips that support the dimming of the motherboard.
Frequently Bought Together
1. It is used to expand the RGB interface on the motherboard. One RGB interface can be divided into 10, which is used to uniformly control multiple fans and lamp strips that support the dimming of the motherboard.
2. 12V 4-pin ten-way RGB expansion HUB is connected to the computer motherboard 4-pin RGB interface, power supply simultaneously realizes RGB light synchronization, 5V 3-pin is connected to the computer motherboard 3-pin RGB interface.
3. The back of the HUB board is equipped with adhesive sticker to choose the installation location according to your needs.
RGB interface: 12V 4Pin, 5V 3Pin
Corresponding Interface: Motherboard 12V RGB Interface, Motherboard 5V RGB Interface
Can be connected to RGB: 10
Size: 88 X 38 X 14mm/3.46 X 1.5 X 0.55"
Line Length: 50cm/19.69"
1. This hub can't upgrade the extra power supply capability of the RGB interface of the motherboard. Generally, the RGB interface can provide at least 12W power supply capability. It can be connected to 10 Aura fans for unified dimming. It is difficult to connect the RGB lamp with a total length of more than 1m/3.28ft. If the interface load is too large, the brightness of the light will become darker obviously then you should reduce the device.
2. Wiring skills: Keep in mind that the arrow mark on the plug corresponds to the RGB pin 12V.
3. The pins of the standard RGB interface are round pins. Individual support for the dimming of mainboard. Water-cooled head interface requires the pin as the square pins. The two pins are not universal. Please confirm whether your motherboard supports it when purchasing.
4. This hub function is to expand the RGB pin and not to supply power to the fan.