Thank you for choosing Performance PCs. Please formalize yourself with the store policies listed below. These policies must be agreed to prior to check out. If you have any questions regarding the policies, please see our FAQ's which can be seen in the Freshchat app (click on the blue bubble on bottom right of any page) or feel free to reach out via email to the address noted in each policies section.
- We accept major credit cards (VISA, Mastercard, Discover, American Express),Paypal, Paypal Credit, Amazon Pay, Bitcoin, Klarna, Bank Wre Payment, Western Union Wire transfer, cash, check, Money Orders.
- US and Canadian issued credit cards are accepted (Visa, Master Card, American Express, and Discover). When paying with a credit card and shipping to an address that differs from the billing address it must be on file with the issuing bank. Our accounting department will need to confirm this. This is a measure taken to protect both our customers and company against rampant internet fraud.
- We are pleased to now offer financing to our customers via Klarna Smooth Payments. Choose one of our Klarna payment options at checkout. Split any purchase from $35-1000 into 4 manageable installments or finance orders of $150 -10,000 from 12 to 36 months.
- To send Western Union wires your order must be a minimum of $100 excluding shipping. When using Western Union please reference your order number in the transfer. Once complete please email Accounting@Performance-PCs.com with your order number, full name, your address, and money control number.
- Domestic issued money orders and certified bank checks are also accepted. Personal checks must first clear for 10 days before your order will be shipped. We do not accept these forms of payment from outside of the US.
- To make a direct bank wire transfer to us your order must be a minimum of $500 excluding shipping. The following are the details to complete the wire transfer to once the order is submitted.
6000 Babcock St SE
Palm Bay, FL 32909
Account Name (Beneficiary): Performance PC's, Inc.
SWIFT/BIC CODE: BRBTUS33
Routing # 263191387
- If you have further questions please email accounting@Performance-PCs.com
- We process orders from Monday-Friday from 9:00am-5:00pm EST excluding Federal holidays. Additional closures will be noted on the main page.
- Orders with rush processing added are processed first, with the rest in queue. Rush orders must be placed at least one hour before the carrier pick up time (listed in the shipping section of the policies). Rush processing orders placed after cut off will be treated as rush orders for the next business day. If your rush order does not ship "same day" the fee will be refunded.
- The Delivery ETA date shown on the website is estimated. It is generated from the carrier sites based off the order shipping the same day. So please note that when you order.
- Orders without rush processing can take up to 48 business hours to process. Sleeved or modded orders may take longer to process.
- We will always process your order as quickly as possible, this includes extending business hours during periods of high volume. We appreciate your patience at these times as processing time may be extended.
- Orders are shipped complete and in one package whenever possible. If your order contains a "pre-order" item, the order will be held and shipped complete once that item is in stock. If you would like to back order that item additional shipping fees may apply.
- All orders shipping to an address in the state of Florida will require us to collect Florida State Sales Tax. The tax rate varies depending on the county and will be figured out at checkout and added to the total payment due. The rate in FL ranges from 6-8.5%
- Any item that is listed on the site as shipping directly from the supplier may incur additional shipping charges.
- For additional questions please see the FAQ page or email Sales@Performance-PCs.com
Tax Exempt Customers and Orders
- Are you a Florida business that would like to purchase as tax exempt and you have your Annual Resale Certificate for Sales Tax? Then please upload your certificate first and let us make your account tax exempt first BEFORE you place an order. Please Upload HERE. If you are purchasing and shipping to an address outside the state of Florida, you will not be charged sales tax.
Coupon codes and sales
- Coupon codes and sales cannot for any reason be extended to orders placed outside of the dates/times listed for the sale. We apologize for any inconvenience, but there are no exceptions to this.
- You can sign up for our newsletter to be notified of sales and coupon codes. You can also email us before you place an order to see if a coupon code will be available soon.
- The item weight in the cart is not the actual weight, but used to calculate shipping cost. In the event of an over calculation the difference will always be refunded.
- We offer shipping thru USPS, Fed-Ex, and DHL (international only).
- Orders are not able to be shipped on customers carrier accounts.
- USPS Priority mail, Fed-Ex Smart Post and international transit times are estimated and not guaranteed.
- The Free Shipping offer on $150+ orders is AFTER the use of any coupons.
- Carrier money back guaranteed delivery times are suspended by the carrier during peak times.
- Fed-Ex does not deliver to PO boxes, transit times are calculated in business days.
- Saturday delivery can be added to 2 day (when shipped on Thursday) and Priority overnight (when shipped on Friday). The service cannot be added to Standard overnight or any other service. Saturday delivery is not available in all areas, in this event the fee will be refunded or used towards expedited shipping.
- Fed-Ex Smart Post, USPS Priority and USPS Priority Express carry a default insurance coverage of $50.00. All other Fed-Ex services are insured for $100.00. Additional shipping insurance coverage can be added at check out for larger orders. We highly recommend purchasing this carrier insurance as it will cover the entirety of your order against damage and non-delivery. Insurance coverage is for transit only, coverage ends when a package is marked delivered. Shipping insurance will automatically be added for orders of $500.00 or more.
- Signature confirmation will ensure that your package is delivered to you and not left at your door, leaving your purchase open for theft. This service is automatically added to order of $500.00 or more or credit card orders over $100.00 shipping to an apartment, condo or residential unit.
- First Class Mail now includes no level of insurance unless the option is added at check out. There is NO coverage outside of the US or Canada, this cannot be added.
- Once an order has shipped the package cannot be rerouted to a different address. Holding a package for pick up at a Fed-Ex location can only be done by Performance PCs. Please contact the shipping department before you place your order for restrictions and availability.
- In the event that your package arrives damaged, save all packaging and packing materials and contact the shipping department. A claim cannot be filed if these items are not retained.
- In the event that your package is marked delivered and not received, contact the shipping department. A tracer can be opened, if delivered to the wrong address a claim can be filed for the covered amount.
- There is no coverage for packages delivered to the correct address that have gone missing after delivery.
- Carrier pick up times are as follows and are in EST. Fed-Ex- 5:00pm, USPS and DHL- 3:00pm. Pick up sweeps are done by carriers throughout the day.
- Once items are added to the cart and address information added shipping quotes can be viewed without entering payment information.
- Items that are marked drop ship may incur additional shipping charges as they do not ship from our warehouse.
- For further questions please see the FAQ page or email Shipping@Performace-PCs.com
- We ship worldwide, excluding Brazil and North Korea.
- Shipping costs do not include import fees, VAT, brokerage or taxes. The customer is solely responsible for these fees. Performance PCs will not accept return orders/refunds for non payment of said fees.
- The customer is solely responsible for importing their purchase. This can include, but is not limited to providing tax ID, import licensing, providing additional documentation, brokerage and abiding to the import laws set by the importer's customs department. Performance PCs is not responsible for importing process.
- International transit times are estimated and not guaranteed.
- When shipping fluids, thermal pads/pastes, cleaners ext. to some countries including, but not limited to India and Mexico the receiver will be responsible for an extra brokerage fee to clear these items. Certain countries also require a power of attorney or license to import these items. You can check with your countries’ customs department for regulations. They will not be accepted back/refunded for failure to do so.
- Aerosol products cannot be shipped internationally. If your order contains one of these products it will be removed and refunded.
- International/freight forwarder orders with gift wrap added will be refunded of this service as these packages are often opened in customs.
- Due to issues with Customs documentation, we are not able to combine orders that are shipping outside of the US.
- For additional questions please see the FAQ page or email Shipping@Performance-PCs.com
Store Pick Up
- With the recent surge of COVID cases in central Florida we are not currently able to accommodate store pick ups.The safety of our employees and our customers is priority. We apologize for the inconvenience and appreciate your understanding.
- We strongly suggest researching products before you place your order. You may contact sales@performance-PCs.com or Matt@Performance-PCs.com before placing your order for questions.
- If you would like to combine orders please first contact to see if your order is eligible. We can only combine two orders and coupon codes/sales cannot be added after an order is placed. We cannot add a "Store pick up" order to an order that is being shipped, the second order must have a shipping method, the original order number in the comments and an email sent to sales or shipping regarding the combination. Any excess shipping less the transaction fee will be refunded. Orders that have been packed, shipped, or have reached the shipping department cannot be combined. Site orders and Ebay store orders cannot be combined.
- If you wish to cancel an order please email the sales department as soon as possible. If your order has been packed or the shipping label created a 20% restocking fee will be assessed.
- For additional information please see the FAQ page or email Sales@Performance-PCs.com
- We strive to ensure orders are correct, however a small amount of human error is possible. The sales department must be notified of any shortages or wrong items within 72 business hours of receipt of package.
- In the event that you receive an incorrect part or are missing parts please email sales with your order number, a scan of your packing sheet (in the clear pack attached to the outside of your package), and a photo of the incorrect part.
- In the event of an incorrect item we will send a return label. We will send the replacement once tracking shows moment (Via USPS Priority or Fed-Ex Home/Ground) or issue a refund once the product is received back.
- For additional information please see the FAQ page or email Sales@Performance-PCs.com
Returns and refunds
- RMA's (Return Merchandise Authorization) can be filed within 30 days of receipt of your order. A 10% restocking fee will be assessed to returned items.
- Returns are not accepted for custom sleeved power supplies, modified chassis, or custom made or cut to order products. This includes, vinyl, laser etched or cut items, custom cables, sleeving, tubing, ext.
- Scratch and Dent items are sold is and sales of these items are final. There are absolutely no returns accepted for these products for any reason.
- We are also not able to accept returns on products that have mounted, installed, or have had fluids flushed thru them. Returned products must be in original, re sell-able condition, free of blemishes, scratches, finger prints ext. Returns must also include original packaging, accessories, paperwork, ext.
- Any modified part is warrantied for 30 days thru Performance PCs. Modifying any part is considered to be "at your own risk".
- The customer is responsible for return shipping and ensuring products are packed securely.
- When there is a manufacturer defect or a defect after instillation please contact the RMA department. Certain manufacturers will require you to deal directly thru them, others will allow Performance PCs to act as a liaison.
- Performance PCs warranties products for 30 days, beyond that the warranty replacements must be requested thru the manufacturer. Due to the high cost of international shipping many manufactures will have you ship the item to Performance PCs. This will not affect the speed of your replacement or credit.
- Motherboards, Processors, Video Cards, SSDs, HDDs, Memory, and Chassis all have a very small mark up and RMAs for these items are not accepted thru Performance PCs. They must be filed with the manufacturer.
- In the event that the RMA product(s) are not in acceptable condition, the customer will be responsible for the shipping cost back to them. You will be contacted by the shipping department with shipping quotes. The product will only be held for 30 days, after that the product will be considered abandoned and disposed of.
- For additional information please see the FAQ page or email RMA@Performance-pcs.com