EK-Mana MSI MAG Z690 TORPEDO EK X D-RGB
EK-Mana MSI MAG Z690 TORPEDO EK X D-RGB is based on the latest Z690 chipset and supports Intel® 12th Gen Core™ CPUs. This motherboard offers special cooling for the VRM section and the powerful Intel 12th Gen Core series CPUs thanks to the purpose-designed monoblock. Featuring the latest generation Velocity² cooling engine with low restriction and high performance, this monoblock is equipped with a 3-pin D-RGB (addressable) LED strip and it offers unparalleled aesthetical customization alongside superior performance! The D-RGB LED in the monoblock is compatible with MSI Mystic Light which offers a full lighting customization experience.
EK® series LiteBlocks utilize the new Velocity² water block cooling engine. This water block directly cools Intel® 1700 socket-type CPU, as well as the heatsink of the power regulation (MOSFET) module. The monoblock doesn't replace the stock heatsink but instead complements it. It connects with the pre-installed heatsink via thermal pads in between them and cools the heatsink instead of the VRM directly. By eliminating parts from a standard monoblock design, production costs have been optimized. Such a design provides sufficient active cooling to the VRM, enabling this motherboard to compete with higher class, more expensive models with no sweat.
The base of the monoblock is made of nickel-plated electrolytic copper while its top is made of quality CNC-machined cast acrylic glass material. The nickel-plated brass screw-in standoffs are pre-installed and allow for easy installation. A user should not be removing the pre-installed VRM heatsink, as with standard monoblock designs.
The water block follows the EK-Matrix7 standard, making it seamlessly integrate with upcoming 2nd generation Reflection distribution plates. EK-Matrix7 is adding a new dimension to PC liquid cooling, where the height of products and the distance between ports are managed by increments of 7mm. This means perfect alignment of ports, less time planning the loop, bending tubes, and the end result will still be an epic build.
The MSI MAG Z690 Torpedo features a powerful VRM with 16 smart power stages each rated for up to 70A of power. This will bring precise and stable current needed for high overclocks on your 12th generation Intel CPU. On the plus side, you get improved performance, on the downside extra generated heat. This is where the EK-LiteBlock kicks in and handles all the extra heat.
Rich D-RGB LED lighting
The EK-LiteBlock is already equipped with 3-pin 5V Addressable D-RGB LED strip which is compatible with the MSI MAG Z690 TORPEDO EK X D-RGB headers. This product is also compatible with D-RGB controllers that support the pinout: +5V, D, Blocked, Ground. The arrow marking on the 3-pin LED connector is to be aligned with the +5V marking on the D-RGB (Rainbow) header.
- D-RGB connector 3-pin 5V digital LED header (Pinout: +5V, D, Blocked, Ground)
- EK-Mana MSI MAG Z690 TORPEDO EK X D-RGB Motherboard + Monoblock combo
- Mounting mechanism
- Thermal grease
- Thermal pads
Made in Slovenia - Europe!
- The use of specifically engineered coolants that contain corrosion, scale, and biological inhibitors is mandatory to prevent damage to your nickel-plated water block! EK is offering a selection of such products in the coolants section.
- This product should NOT be installed with any aluminum EK Fluid Gaming parts!
- Fittings are not included! Two fittings are required for proper operation. Due to the immense variety of fittings/barbs available on market and no prescribed standards, we guarantee compatibility only for connectors bought from our website.
- Using delidded CPUs with monoblocks is not recommended as it can lead to poor cooling contact and performance.
- The arrow marking on the 3-pin LED connector is to be aligned with the +5V marking on the D-RGB headers.
|Material / Design / Color option||Nickel Plexi|