Akasa Pro-Grade+ Silicone-tech Evolutionary 5022 Thermal Compound
Pro-Grade+ Silicone-tech Evolutionary 5022 Thermal Compound. Akasa's Newest!
Get more from your cooler. Pro-grade+ Silicone-tech evolution 5022 is the ultimate thermal compound. It provides the key performance goal of low thermal resistance even at low pressures. AMD recommended. RoHS compliant.
*Note: This Item can not be shipped using DHL*
- Low thermal resistance for superior heat transfer, 0.061cm²C/W @40 PSI
- Thin bond line for hi-efficiency conductivity
- Enhance cooling performance
- Non pressure dependent
- Multi-language instructions included
- RoHS compliant
- AMD recommended
|Operating temperature||-45°C ~ 200°C|
|Operating Range||0.061cm²C/W @40PSI|
|Product code||AK-TC 5022|
1. Before applying the thermal compound, please make sure the top surface of the CPU die or heat spreader is perfectly clean. If the die has any residue of old thermal compound present, clean off with Isopropyl or AKASA Timclean.
2. Place a small amount of AK-460 on the surface of the die and carefully spread evenly using the spreader card included. A thin film is ideal; extra thermal compound will not improve performance.
3.Now you are ready to install your CPU cooler.