Aquacomputer Flow Sensor 'High Flow' G1/4 for Aquaero 5/6 , Aquastream XT Ultra and Poweradjust
This flow rate sensor from aquacomputer has an extremely low flow resistance and is therefore perfectly suited even for High-flow systems. The Sensor is made from Delrin and stainless steel and is therefore not only technically but also optically exceptionally well-made. The symmetrical design with two identical nozzles allows integration into the system without having to use a certain direction of flow through the sensor. The connection threads are G1/4" in size and therefore allow the use of the sensor with all common fitting and hose sizes and types. The sensor also has four M3 threads integrated into the bottom of the casing to allow easy fixation. The sensor provides accurate data from 40l/h and is therefore perfect for systems with aquastream pumps.
Please note the right calibration setting of 169 pulses per liter!
- aquaero 4.00 USB fan controller in all display versions
- aquaero LT 4.00 USB fan controller
- aquaero 3.07 USB fan controller in all display versions
- aquaero LT 3.07 USB fan controller
- poweradjust USB
- poweradjust USB Version LT
- aquastream XT USB Ultra version
- aquaduct 240 Pro mark III
- aquaduct 360 eco+
- but also:
- Alphacool Heatmaster
- Innovatek Fan-O-Matic PRO LCD Display
- FanController T-Balancer/bigNG
- Connection thread size: G1/4"
- Shipped without fittings!
For interpretation of the data from this sensor additional components (see compatibility list above) as well as a suitable connection cable (Art.No.: 71044, not included) are required!