EK-Quantum Kinetic FLT 80 DDC PWM D-RGB - Plexi
The new FLT 80 series EK-Quantum Kinetic FLT DDC pump-reservoir units! The new Kinetic combo units are part of the EK Quantum Line of products and come with sophisticated addressable D-RGB lighting implementation and a genuine DDC pump!
The new FLT 80 series EK-Quantum Kinetic FLT DDC pump-reservoir units! The new Kinetic combo units are part of the EK Quantum Line of products and come with sophisticated addressable D-RGB lighting implementation and a genuine DDC pump! The unit features standard 120mm and 80mm fan mounting holes for maximum flexibility during the installation. The side of the unit has two more M4 threaded screw holes, 65mm apart, that are also present on the EK-Loop Uni Pump Reservoir Brackets, which are sold separately. The reservoir is equipped with a total of seven G1/4“ ports so that users can choose the most optimal setup for their liquid cooling loops.
EK-Quantum Kinetic FLT 80 DDC PWM pump-reservoir unit is equipped with a genuine DDC pump, made in Europe, which is capable of delivering flow rates of 1000 liters per hour with a maximum head pressure of up to 5.2 meters!
This combo unit is perfect for small form factor builds, or wherever space is a limiting factor. It comes equipped with three standard G1/4" ports on the top, and 4 of them on the left side of the combo.
- EK-Loop Uni Pump Reservoir Bracket - 120mm (3831109824689) Not Included!
- Do not clean the reservoir with alcohol derivates or other solvents as the acrylic may crack!
- Coolant and additional plugs are just for showcase and are not delivered with the product!
- The DDC pump is water lubricated, in other words, it uses a wet rotor design. Therefore, it is strongly recommended not to run the pump dry.
The reservoir is manufactured of premium quality acrylic material, machined to perfection, while the sealing is performed by a quality EPDM o-ring. Alongside the reservoir is a black anodized aluminum cover under which the Addressable D-RGB LED strip is placed. Proper LED implementation is one of the main focus points of EK so that there are as few visible "LED hotspots" as possible.
- Size (HxWxT): 120x80x56mm (with the mounting system)
- D-RGB connector 3-pin 5V digital LED header (Pinout: +5V, D, Blocked, Ground)
Pump electrical and mechanical properties:
- Motor: Electronically commuted ball bearing motor
- Rated voltage: 12 V DC
- Power consumption: 18 W
- Maximum head pressure: up to 5.2m
- Maximum flow rate: up to 1000 L/h
- Maximum liquid temperature: 60 °C
- Materials: Stainless steel, PPS-GF40, EPDM O-rings, Aluminium oxide, hard coal
- Power connector: SATA power and 4-Pin PWM FAN connector
- PWM duty cycle: ~ 20-100%
- Default behavior: Runs at 100% duty cycle when no PWM feedback signal is present
- EK-Quantum Kinetic FLT 80 PWM DDC D-RGB
- Mounting mechanism
- 7 × G1/4 Plugs
- 1 × EK-Loop Multi Allen Key (6mm, 8mm, 9mm)
Made in Slovenia - EU!
Pump motor made in Hungary - EU!