EK-Quantum Reflection² Fractal XL D5 PWM D-RGB - Plexi
The EK-Quantum Reflection² Fractal XL D5 PWM D-RGB - Plexi is a water cooling reservoir, routing, and pump solution made to fit several Fractal Design cases.
The EK-Quantum Reflection² Fractal XL D5 PWM D-RGB - Plexi is a water cooling reservoir, routing, and pump solution made to fit several Fractal Design cases. This "distro plate" is specifically designed to provide an advanced water cooling solution with a market-leading D5 pump for users who are building custom loop liquid cooling solutions with Fractal Design cases.
Supported Fractal Design cases:
- Define 7 XL
- Meshify 2 XL
The EK-Quantum Reflection² Fractal XL D5 PWM D-RGB offers multiple industry-standard G1/4" threaded inlets and outlets. The placement of these inlets and outlets is perfectly aligned to fit in line with the PC components in order to minimize the number of bends the user has to make in order to create the loop. A special new push-in port is built-in for the front-mounted EK-Quantum Surface radiator short-run to simplify the assembly.
The radiator compatibility per case is as follows:
- Front: Up to EK-Quantum Surface X360
- Top: Up to EK-Quantum Surface P480
Engineered to be mounted next to the motherboard, the EK-Quantum Reflection² Fractal XL D5 PWM D-RGB can fit elegantly within the supported Fractal Design cases. The built-in addressable D-RGB LED strip runs down the entire length of the unit while the anodized black aluminum cover hides the unwanted LED hotspots. The installed addressable D-RGB LED strip connects to the motherboard 5V D-RGB (A-RGB) header via an industry-standard connector. It is compatible with all major motherboard vendor software for a coordinated lighting effect.
- Dimensions with the attached pump (W x D x H): 183 x 77 x 490mm
- Reservoir volume: ~557ml
- D-RGB LED count: 27
- D-RGB cable length: 600mm
- D-RGB connector standard 3-pin (+5V, Data, Blocked, Ground)
- Motor: Electronically commuted spherical motor
- Rated voltage: 12V DC
- Power consumption: 23W
- Maximum pressure head: 3.9m
- Maximum flow: 1500L/h
- Maximum system temperature: 60°C
- Materials: Stainless steel, PPS-GF40, EPDM O-rings, Aluminium oxide, hard coal
- Power connector: SATA and 4-pin PWM FAN connector
- PWM duty cycle: ~ 20-100%
- Default behavior: Runs at 100% duty cycle when no PWM feedback signal is present
- EK-Quantum Reflection² Fractal XL D5 PWM D-RGB – Plexi
- 1x Allen key 2mm
- 1x EK-Loop Multi Allen Key (6mm, 8mm, 9mm)
- 4x Screw M3x8 DIN7984
- 11x MS - Quantum Plug - Ni (preinstalled)
- 11x EK-Quantum Torque Plug Cover - Black (preinstalled)
- 1x EK-Quantum Torque Push-In Adapter F 0 - Nickel (preinstalled)
- EK-Matrix7 compatible.
- The Quantum Reflection² distribution plates are designed around Quantum Torque fittings and EK-Quantum Surface radiators.
- The D5 pump is water lubricated, in other words, it uses a wet rotor design. Therefore, it is strongly recommended not to run the pump dry.
- The aluminum oxide mentioned in the materials specification for the D5 pump is not exposed to water and is perfectly safe to run in copper/nickel loops.
|Material / Design / Color option||Plexi|