EK-Quantum Reflection1000D D5 PWM D-RGB - Plexi
The EK-Quantum Reflection 1000D D5 PWM D-RGB offers multiple industry-standard G1/4″ threaded inlets and outlets for multiple graphics cards and even dual systems. The placement of these inlets and outlets is perfectly aligned to fit inline with the PC components in order to minimize the number of bends the user has to make in order to create the loop
Frequently Bought Together
The EK-Quantum Reflection 1000D D5 PWM is a water cooling reservoir, routing and pump solution specifically designed for Corsair 1000D Super Tower. This "distro plate" is specifically designed to provide a unique water-cooling solution with dual D5 pumps for users who demand premium aesthetics, silence, and enough flow for multiple GPUs or even dual systems in one case.
The EK-Quantum Reflection 1000D D5 PWM D-RGB offers multiple industry-standard G1/4″ threaded inlets and outlets for multiple graphics cards and even dual systems. The placement of these inlets and outlets is perfectly aligned to fit inline with the PC components in order to minimize the number of bends the user has to make in order to create the loop. This distro plate can support up to two CPU water blocks, five GPU blocks, and two top-mounted radiators. One CPU and one GPU block ports are intended for the second mini-ITX system that is completely optional but can be housed inside the same case.
The distro plate takes up both frontal radiator mounting positions, leaving room for two thick XE 480mm radiators in the top. Three metal brackets come with this Reflection waterway - two are used to mount it to the front telescoping radiator tray. The third is used, if your loop is utilizing soft tubing, to connect the top and front radiator trays, allowing you to pull them out together.
This massive 5.3kg heavy water distribution plate is designed to be mounted at the front of the case which it illuminates with a total of 24 addressable LEDs.The built-in addressable D-RGB LED strip runs down the entire length of the unit while anodized black aluminum cover hides the unwanted LED hotspots. The installed addressable D-RGB LED strip connects to the motherboard's 5V D-RGB (A-RGB) header through an industry-standard connector. It is compatible with all major motherboard vendor software for coordinated lighting effects. Another excellent and recommended addressable D-RGB controller unit is the EK-Loop Connect.
- Dimensions with the attached pump (W x D x H): 245 x 68 x 533mm
- Reservoir volume: ~826ml
- D-RGB LED count: 24
- D-RGB cable length: 500mm
- D-RGB connector standard 3-pin (+5V, Data, Blocked, Ground)
- Motor: Electronically commuted spherical motor
- Rated voltage: 12V DC
- Power consumption: 23W (46W for both pumps combined)
- Maximum pressure head: 3.9m (7.8m for both pumps combined)
- Maximum flow: 1500L/h
- Maximum system temperature: 60°C
- Materials: Stainless steel, PPS-GF40, EPDM O-rings, Aluminium oxide, hard coal
- Power connector: SATA power and 4-Pin PWM FAN connector
- PWM duty cycle: ~ 20-100%
- Default behavior: Runs at 100% duty cycle when no PWM feedback signal is present
*Disclaimer: Corsair® and Obsidian Series® are trademarks of Corsair Memory Inc., which is not affiliated with, endorsing, connected to, or a sponsor of this website or any of our affiliate sites.
- EK-Quantum Reflection 1000D D5 distribution plate disables mounting radiators on the front of the case
- The Quantum Reflection distribution plates are designed around Quantum Torque fittings and EK standard radiators.
- The aluminum oxide mentioned in the materials specification for the D5 pump is not exposed to water and is perfectly safe to run in copper/nickel loops.