EK-QuantumX Loophole Distroplate D5 PWM - Silver
EK-QuantumX Loophole Distroplate D5 PWM - Silver is a custom water-cooling reservoir, routing, and pump solution that can be mounted on 140mm fan patterns inside the chassis (provided there’s enough room for it in the case).
Frequently Bought Together
EK-QuantumX Loophole Distroplate D5 PWM - Silver is a custom water-cooling reservoir, routing, and pump solution that can be mounted on 140mm fan patterns inside the chassis (provided there’s enough room for it in the case). It is unique in the sense that there are no pre-made channels for coolant routing. Instead, the channels are built by the user. As the waterway has no prebuilt inner channels but rather an “open space” internal structure, the user can custom-route tubes from one port to another within the distro itself using micro 90-degree angled adapters and micro HDP or HDC fittings.
The distro can be mounted on practically any 280mm (2x140mm) mounting point, and with angled brackets (sold separately), users can mount it 90° to a 120mm or 140mm fan mount. It is part of the QuantumX Line aimed at enthusiasts who wish to stand out.
EK-QuantumX Loophole Distroplate D5 PWM - Silver features silver screws, a silver anodized aluminum frame, and the EK-Quantum Convection premium pump cover anodized in natural aluminum silver. Designed to offer unique aesthetics, this advanced all-in-one waterway solution includes a pump, reservoir, and a total of 34 industry-standard G1/4" threaded ports. Connection on the inside of the distro is made via micro adapters, fittings, and tubes.
EK recommends the use of the following:
- EK-Quantum Torque Micro Rotary 90°
- EK-Quantum Torque Micro HDC 12
- EK-Quantum Torque Micro HDP 12
- EK-Quantum Torque Micro Extenders
There is 22mm of space between the thread hole surface and the inner lid surface. Using these Torque Series products guarantees compatibility and mitigates any potential issues with the height of the fittings. These products are not included with the distribution plate and are purchased separately in any preferred finish. All thirty-two G1/4″ plugs come with this distro, together with their white covers.
Genuine D5 Water Pump
This water distribution plate comes with a powerful yet silent PWM-controlled D5 pump. The goal was to make a product with enough power to offer excellent reliability and outstanding performance with multiple blocks and radiators while keeping the noise down to a minimum. The D5 pump has been updated with the latest G3 (Generation 3) variant and comes with a SATA power connector, following the latest PC industry trend to decrease the use of 4-pin Molex cables.
EK-Quantum Convection cover is made of CNC-machined aluminum anodized in natural aluminum silver. It is designed to improve the aesthetics of D5 pumps and features a rectangular design with a convenient hole for routing the cable and hiding it as much as possible, allowing for a cleaner look.
EK Matrix7 Standard
EK-Matrix7 standardizes the products’ dimensions, including the port position and spacing, making liquid cooling loop assembly easier and more intuitive than ever. EK-Quantum distribution plates follow the EK-Matrix7 standard, enabling them to seamlessly integrate with the Vector² GPU water blocks, active backplates, and Quantum Surface radiators. This means the user will spend less time planning the loop and bending the tubes, resulting in an epic water-cooled build.
– Dimensions with the attached pump (W x D x H): 140 x 87 x 294mm
– Reservoir volume: ~562ml
– G1/4″ ports: 34
– Plugs: 32 pieces with covers
– Frame: silver anodized aluminum
– Pump cover: silver anodized aluminum
Pump Motor Technical Specifications:
– Motor: electronically commuted spherical motor
– Rated voltage: 12V DC
– Power consumption: 23W
– Maximum pressure head: 3.9m
– Maximum flow: 1500L/h
– Maximum system temperature: 60°C
– Materials: Stainless Steel, PPS-GF40, EPDM O-rings, Aluminum Oxide, Hard Coal
– Power connector: SATA and 4-pin PWM FAN connector
– PWM duty cycle: ~ 20-100%
– Default behavior: runs at 100% duty cycle when no PWM feedback signal is present
– EK-QuantumX Loophole Distroplate D5 PWM - Silver
– EK-Quantum Convection D5 - Silver
– 8x M3x20 7991DIN mounting screws
– 8x Acetal distancers
– 8x M4 0,8mm metal washer
– 1x 2,5mm Allen Key
– 1x EK-Loop Multi Allen Key (6mm, 8mm, 9mm)
– 32x Nickel-plated brass plugs
– 32x EK-Quantum Torque Plug cover - White
Made in Slovenia - EU!
- Requires use of internal routing via micro fittings and adapters that are purchased separately.
- Does not come with fittings and angled adapters.
- EK-QuantumX Loophole Distroplate is designed around Quantum Torque Micro fittings and adapters.
- The D5 pump is water lubricated, and it must not be run dry; otherwise, permanent bearing damage can occur.
- The aluminum oxide mentioned in the materials specification for the D5 pump is not exposed to water and is perfectly safe to run in copper/nickel loops.
|Material / Design / Color option