Swiftech Lok-Seal Quick Disconnect Non Spill Couplings - G1/4" Female End Cap - Black
Swiftech's newest entry in the Lok-Seal™ family of high-end fittings is a new type of Quick Disconnect Non-Spill fitting, called the QC-NS series, and based on a sliding-sleeve style hydraulic coupling design. The Flush Face mating valves design allows users to connect or disconnect a line with little or no coolant spillage.
Swiftech's newest entry in the Lok-Seal™ family of high-end fittings is a new type of Quick Disconnect Non-Spill fitting, called the QC-NS series, and based on a sliding-sleeve style hydraulic coupling design. The Flush Face mating valves design allows users to connect or disconnect a line with little or no coolant spillage. This new generation of couplings represents yet another breakthrough innovation in the world of quick-disconnect fittings for two reasons:
- At similar flow-rate characteristics, they are substantially more compact than most types of couplings from competing brands, thus offering precious space savings in space-constrained applications.
- A world's first innovation, Swiftech couplings can be completely disassembled. As a result, they can be configured with multiple types of end caps, thus offering considerable cost savings: there is no need to purchase multiple bodies with specific fittings for different applications: just unscrew the end cap of your QC-NS coupling and replace it with the type of fitting that you need for your new application.
Left, other brand - Right, Swiftech QC-NS
(QC-NS shown with optional 3/4x1/2"
Compression Fitting Caps)
This radically different design concept has two direct consequences:
- Swiftech's couplings requires a firm push-and twist motion to connect or disconnect due to the reduced fitting length.
- They necessitate that the end caps be correctly fastened prior to being placed in service so that they will not loosen when being operated.
- In stock configuration, the couplings are shipped with 2 pre-assembled G1/4 female threaded end caps, allowing users to screw in any G1/4 fittings (barbs, compression etc..)
- Optional end caps include:
- Compression fittings (reducing the overall length of the assemby by 18mm) for 3/4x1/2", 5/8x3/8", and 1/2x3/8" tubing
- G1/4 Male Cap: to install the fitting to a water block or to a radiator for exemple.
- A Bulkhead/Panel Mount Cap (20mm opening) with G1/4 female thread to install any G1/4 fitting on the back-side.