mCubed FanController T-Balancer miniNG (also for Laing pumps)
The miniNG is the first fan controller with patented dual mode technology (DMT). Thus quiet running by means of analog control of the fans is combined with engine power by means of PWM. The user can select, if necessary, whether a voltage supply of the fans should be made via analog or with PWM.
The miniNG is the first fan controller with patented dual mode technology (DMT).
Thus quiet running by means of analog control of the fans is combined with engine power by means of PWM. The user can select, if necessary, whether a voltage supply of the fans should be made via analog or with PWM. And this is also possible during the operation and even while the T-Balancer is connected over software.
The miniNG is a 2-channel fan controller with 2 temperature sensors. It is equipped with an oversized heat sink, in order to ensure the necessary power reserves for the analog operation as well as for high performance fans and pumps. The output per channel amounts to 20W in analog operation and 50W in PWM operation.
The setting is theoretically easy: in Standalone-mode by means of Jumper and potentiometers or by means of software over the T-Balancer. The following modes are preset: Goal temperature control, stage, curve and manually. These modes can be adapted with the help of the potentiometers. With the T-Balancer the modes can be also adapted and/or own curve processions can be loaded.
The core piece of the miniNG forms a high-quality microprocessor with integrated permanent storage. The processor enables numerous configuration options and a binding to the T-balancer. In the permanent storage all the settings are stored and are saved also after restart. The miniNG works completely automatically and can be operated also without T-Balancer. Those who have a T-Balancer, can attach the miniNG over the sensor bus and the configuration can be made optionally over the software.
- Small dimensions - nonetheless many details & functions:
- Separate controller and regulation of 2 fan channels
- 50W output per channel in the PWM mode, combines 100W
- 20W output per channel in the analog mode, combines 25W
- 2 analog temperature sensors
- Start-up for water pumps (8 seconds)
- Configuration over potentiometers and Jumper
- Free configuration over software, made possible by means of T-Balancer
- Integrated overheating protection with analog operation
- By default, 2 flimsy analog temperature sensors are included in delivery as well as Jumper, a sensor cable for connection to the T-balancer and mounting material.
- Use of the mNG as controller for the Laing pump:
- The mNG suits also perfectly as a controller for Laing pumps (and other 12V pumps).
- Over the mode "manually" you have the possibility to supply the pump with low voltage and thus conform it to your requirements regarding noise level and output.
- The mNG provides full output within the first 8 seconds after starting of the system, thus the start-up of the pump is ensured. Then the mNG adjusts your pump on the level you choose.
- The second channel can be used for controlling your fan as well as for controlling a second pump.
- If you want to use the mNG as a controller of a 12V pump which is provided with a 4-pin Molex plug (for ex. Laing DDC), then you need a 4-pin to 3-pin adapter for connecting the pump to your mNG.