Bykski PMS5 Liquid Cooling 12V Pump - PWM Enabled Version 2 - Red Mount
The Bykski PMS5 Liquid Cooling 12V Pump Motor is a high reliability, high pressure industrial pump, featuring PWM speed control.
The Bykski PMS5 Liquid Cooling 12V Pump Motor is a high reliability, high pressure industrial pump, featuring PWM speed control. Like most other PMS5 pumps this reliability is afforded by the same unique design as the original pump, which contains only one moving part: the magnetically driven spherical impeller spins on a single ceramic bearing, thus extending the life of this pump beyond existing standards.
The pumps data and speed control is done using the PWM 4-pin connector. By connecting this the pump speed can be controlled via the computers similar to a CPU fan speed. This also allows the safety feature of auto shut down based on RPM feedback if available in your BIOS.
- Sleeved Black/Black Cables
- Superior 12 Volts DC convenience: plugs into the computer power supply
- The high pressure capability of the PMS5 is particularly well adapted to high-flow systems
- No maintenance when used with de-mineralized water, and anti-fungal additives
- Power:12V / TDP23W
- Power Connector:4-Pin Molex
- Speed Control/Data:4-Pin PWM
- Working Temp:45C at 4000RPM
- Max RPM:4800
- Maximum head:12.4 ft (3.8 m)
- Maximum discharge:~ 396.26 GPH (1500 LPH)
- Top Material:PMMA
- Stand Color:Red
- Dimensions:80mm x 83.5mm x 84.6mm
- Loop:Aluminum or Non-Aluminum
- 1x Bykski PMS5 Liquid Cooling 12V Pump - PWM Enabled
- 1x Top and Mounting System (Version 2)
WarningsUse of caustic and/or abrasive coolant will void your warranty (see warranty section) and may cause your pump to fail.
Do not run the pump dry. The PMS5 and DDC range of pumps are designed as self lubricating. This means the fluid that the pump is designed to push/create flow is also used to lubricate the internal pump parts. This design means you shouldn’t run the pumps without fluid for any reason. Running these pumps without fluid creates internal friction between the ceramic bearing and bearing housing and that heat can crack or melt the bearing housing very quickly. It is very easy to see if your pump was “run dry” or without fluid.
1.Visual scratches along inside of housing. This is created when the bearing housing is melted and impeller spins off center.
2.Bearing housing has stress cracks or is melted. This is from heat which is created when pump is run dry.
3.Impeller sits too low in housing. This is usually a sign that number 2 has occurred and the ceramic bearing is falling through the normal housing location.
Running PMS5 pumps dry (without fluid) immediately voids the warranty. Replacements will not be given under these conditions.
Not responsible for any hardware damage. Use at your own risk.