Performance-PCs Über D5 - LITE Fully Modded (D5) 12 VDC Water Pump
This is a less expensive version of the best performing, best looking, and most feature rich pump we have ever offered. Pump includes the new Koolance COV-RP450. This beautiful chrome housing replaces the large stock body of the XSPC D5-Vario pumps. This kit is like hot rodding your pump the same way a racers trick out their engines.
Frequently Bought Together
All NEW Über D5-Vario LITE Fully Modded (D5) 12 VDC Water Pump
Performance-PCs.com presents the Über D5-Vario LITE pump. Currently we are offering a $20 free upgrade to an EK D5 PWM pump. While supplies last!!
This is a less expensive version of the best performing, best looking, and most feature rich pump we have ever offered. Pump includes the new Koolance COV-RP450. This beautiful chrome housing replaces the large stock body of the XSPC D5-Vario pumps. This kit is like hot rodding your pump the same way a racers trick out their engines. The pump includes the versatile Koolance COV-RP450 Top which is an acetal nozzle base which enables the use of any G 1/4" threaded nozzle style fittings. This allows flow to be specifically directed for increased pump performance, or broader chassis integration. An extremely flexible design permits inlet and outlet nozzles to both be positioned on top (depending on fittings choice -- straight 1/2-3/4 fittings will not install next to each other due to size restraints!), on the side, or perpendicular to one another (See product pictures for clarification -- the 'default' setup we build these Ubers is 'upside-down', but allows direct inlet of flow from a reservoir above the pump, but you can flip it around yourself if you need to set it up for your particular loop). Nozzle threading is G 1/4 and fitting choice is optional. A rubber insulation pad is included, but keep in mind that NO mounting screws accompany these from factory so plan accordingly.
The D5-Vario pump is a high reliability, high pressure industrial pump. Such reliability is afforded by the unique design of this pump, which contains only one moving part: the magnetically driven spherical impeller spins on a single ceramic bearing, thus extending the life of this pump beyond existing standards.
The pump is completely plug-and-play, and connects directly to the computer power-supply with a standard 4-pin molex power connector. It's compact design, quiet and powerful motor make it ideally suited for heavy duty cooling in environments where space is at a premium.
Breakdown of types of 655 pumps you can option:
655-B - "Bare" fixed-speed version D5, that has a 4-pin molex power cable and a 3-pin tach-wire (to be plugged in to a mobo header for speed monitoring only).
D5-Vario - Vario speed version D5, that has a 4-pin molex power cable only with a red dial on back of pump for speed adjustment
EK-D5-PWM - PWM-controller version D5, that has a 4-pin molex power cable and a 4-pin PWM-wire (to be plugged in to a PWM-equipped mobo header for speed monitoring and control).
**Product Dimensions: Approx. 80mm Wide x 90mm Tall x 95mm Deep**
- Superior 12 Volts DC convenience: plugs into the computer power supply
- The D5-Vario can be used with full confidence in any MP servers, and high-end workstations.
- Superior real world performance
- High pressure capability of the D5-Vario is particularly well adapted to high-flow systems using 1/2" ID tubing
- Pump speed can be adjusted to yield top performance or virtually silent operations
- Quiet operations even at high speed thanks to new chipset controller
- Choice of 3/8" or ½" Barb fittings.
- No maintenance when used with de-mineralized water, and anti-fungal additives (HydrX additive is recommended)
- Quick installation with adhesive neoprene pad, metal brace with thru-bolts.
- 4 Pin Molex and 3 Pin Tacho Output
- Speed Selector Dial
- Maximum Flow: 1200 lph (12V)
- Maximum Head Delivery: 3.7m (12V)
- Voltage: 8-24V (37W Max)
- Maximum Temperature: 60C
- Dimensions: 90 x 57 x 90 mm
Notify me by email when answer received:subscribed
Please, enter email