Swiftech MCP355 12 VDC DDC Pump
Introducing the MCP355 pump: despite a remarkably small footprint of 2.4" square, the MCP355 features an astounding 20ft of head to provide superior flow rates in today's most complex liquid cooled systems. The MCP355 is also a high reliability, high pressure industrial pump, featuring a 50,000 hour MTBF (5 year lifetime).
Introducing the MCP355 pump: despite a remarkably small footprint of 2.4" square, the MCP355 features an astounding 20ft of head to provide superior flow rates in today's most complex liquid cooled systems. The MCP355 is also a high reliability, high pressure industrial pump, featuring a 50,000 hour MTBF (5 year lifetime). Such reliability is afforded by the unique design of this pump, which contains only one moving part: the magnetically driven rotor/impeller spins on a single ceramic bearing, thus extending the life of this pump beyond existing standards. The pump is completely plug-and-play, and connects directly to any computer power-supply through standard 4 pin power connectors. It's compact and powerful motor make it ideally suited for extreme duty cooling in environments where space is at a premium.
- The MCP355 can either be installed with the built-in neoprene pad featuring a peel-off adhesive back, or permanently with thru-bolts.
Summary of features and benefits
- Small Footprint: 2.4" x 2.4" x 1.5"
- 50,000 hours MTBF (Mean Time Between Failure) equivalent to 5 years lifetime.
- Superior 12 Volts DC convenience: plugs into the computer power supply
- The MCP355 can be used with full confidence in any MP servers, and high-end workstations.
- Superior real world performance thanks to its high pressure characteristics (20ft of head). The MCP355 is particularly well adapted to the proliferation of daisy-chained liquid cooling devices in a single circuit: Multiple Processors, Chipset, Graphics, and Hard Drives.
- 3/8" barb fittings.
- No maintenance when used with de-mineralized water, and anti-fungal additives (Our HydrX additive is recommended)
- Quick installation with adhesive neoprene pad, or permanent installation with screws and grommets.
- RPM sensor plugs to 3 pin motherboard fan connectors and reports impeller rotational speed
|Nominal voltage||12 V DC|
|Operating voltage range||8 to 13.2 VDC|
|Minimum starting Voltage||9 VDC|
|Nominal power (@ 12 V)||14-19 W|
|Nominal current (@ 12 V)||1.16-1.58 amps|
|Nominal head (@ 12 V)||15 ft (4.5 m)|
|Nominal discharge (@ 12 V)||~ 120 GPH (454 LPH)|
|Connection size||3/8" barbs (10mm)|
|Maximum pressure||22 PSI (1.5 BAR)|
|Temperature range||Up to 140°F (60°C)|
|Electrical connector||Molex 4 pin|
|Weight||7.3 oz (207 gr.)|
|Our noise measurement (non lab environment)||30 ~ 32 dBA in a quiet room @ 2'|
|Motor type||Electronically commutated, brushless DC
|Pump MTBF (Mean Time Between Failures)||50,000 Hours|