Thermaltake Pacific DIY CLD480 40mm Thick
The Pacific CLD Series Radiator is a copper radiator built with an highly efficient double-fin design and a brass tank.
The Pacific CLD Series Radiator is a copper radiator built with an highly efficient double-fin design and a brass tank. The radiator is compatible with 120mm high-static pressure fans with 40mm thickness for optimal heat dissipation, the CLD series is manufactured with a “reflow soldering manufacturing process” which provides exceptional cooling performance.P/N: CL-W281-CU00BL-ADIMENSIONS: 285.4(L) x 119 (W) x 40 (H) mmWEIGHT: 800 gMATERIAL: CopperFPI (FIN PER INCH): 25FLAT TUBE: 12-setTHICKNESS: 40 mmPARTS: Stopper 3 (G 1/4 )SCREW THREADL: G¼” 5
- Double Copper Micro-fins - The fin density (FPI: 25) is optimally designed to increase surface area allowing heat to be easily carried away.
- Fitment - Engineered at 40mm thickness with dual-row 12-set flat tubes and a brass tank.
- Reflow Soldering - High-quality and high-temperature soldering at 482℉/250℃ ensures optimal thermal transfer with full strength on all connected area avoiding cracking and fail over time.
- Durable Construction - Stainless steel side panels increases the strength of the radiator while reducing the weight
- G¼” Thread Ports - Five total ports with one dedicated for coolant drain solutions.
|DIMENSIONS||526.6(L) x 119 (W) x 40(H) mm|
|FPI (FIN PER INCH)||25|
|PARTS||Stopper *3 (G 1/4 )|
|SCREW THREAD||G¼” * 5|