Protium DDC Mod Kit – Frosted Acrylic Silver
Protium is all of the components you need to create a D5 or DDC pump and reservoir combination. We set out to create the most minimilistic and compact pump and reservoir combination, but at the same time with the most options and compatibility. Each component is carved from a solid piece of material on a CNC Mill or Lathe. Creating our different finishes, frosted and polished acrylic is difficult which is why you don’t often see it. Protium is designed for people who want the freedom to create anything without restriction.
Protium reservoirs have 7 ports for maximum loop design options. On one end is a low profile three port cap and on the other end a 90 degree quad port cap. The quad port cap allows for a hidden inlet/outlet configuration, it also creates an aesthetic feature. Both caps have 3mm LED mounting positions to create a lighting feature and lighting up the coolant, the frosted acrylic version acts as a light diffusor. Protium has an aluminum retention ring design allowing the caps to be rotated to face any direction, this is something we don’t often see and is vital for clean loop design. There is no acrylic on acrylic thread and the o-ring surface does not rotate onto the o-ring, this increases quality and reliability.
Warning: Check that the products you use in your loop are compatible with Acrylic and Acetal. Improper use of loop cleaning kits will damage our products, loop cleaning kits are not recommended. Do not use any form of alcohol for cleaning our products including Isopropyl Alcohol. Some coolants also contain harmful additives. We are not responsible for damage caused by chemicals incompatible with Acrylic or Acetal. Our products are tested safely with: All Mayhems Coolant, EK Cryofuel Clear and Opaque.
- Increase flow and the performance of your cooling system.
- Vastly increases tube routing options.
- Inlet/Outlet positions maintain 90 degree angles for a cleaner loop.
- Vastly increases mounting options.
- Created from a solid block of material with a CNC Mill.
- Just two components to create a full pump and reservoir combination.
- Five ports.
- Three side inlets, one top inlet, outlet on front.
- Three materials/finishes: Polished Acrylic, Frosted Acrylic, POM Acetyl.
- Can be used as a standalone pump system.
- 16mm Hardline Compression Fittings full side by side compatibility.
- Reservoir thread built into the pump top, no need to purchase any extra components.
- Direct to radiator mounting and infinite mounting options with optional components.