Singularity Computers Resonance Single
A new take on the pump and reservoir combination which exponentially increases versatility compared to traditional options. With an integrated Reservoir, D5 Pump Top, D5 Pump Cover and parts of the loop. 11 ports in optimized positions defined by a combination of statistics and experience.
Please Note: Pump is not included with this product. It is recommended to seal both chambers before filling either of the loops
Frequently Bought Together
A new take on the pump and reservoir combination which exponentially increases versatility compared to traditional options. Resonance Single has an integrated Reservoir, D5 Pump Top, D5 Pump Cover and parts of the loop. 11 ports in optimized positions defined by a combination of statistics and experience. Vast loop routing options including series, parallel and x-flow. Precision CNC milled 6061 aluminum mounting system with 3 axis adjustment for maximum compatibility even in the tightest builds. Direct to radiator mounting with a universal 120/140mm back plate with 6 horizontal adjustment positions. Over 150mm of vertical adjustment to align ports and to fit into the tightest spaces. Built in fill, drain and accessory ports. Cast acrylic CNC machined manifold with the same proven technology developed for the SC Spectre 2.0 chassis including gaskets and stainless-steel fasteners. Resonance is optimized for mid tower cases and upwards with a vertical height the same as an ATX motherboard although it will fit into smaller cases. It can be mounted onto any 120mm or 140mm wide radiator and is optimized for 240mm, 280mm, 360mm and 420mm radiators.
Please Note: Pump is not included with this product.
- Single Loop, series, parallel and x-flow configurations.
- Integrated Reservoir, D5 Pump Top, D5 Pump Cover and parts of the loop.
- 10 Ports, 6 Ports front, 4 Ports back.
- 3 Outlets, 7 Inlets.
- Vast loop routing options.
- Incredible performance possible with parallel configurations.
- Fill, Drain and accessory ports.
- High performance flow optimized design.
- 3-axis adjustment.
- Large adjustment range for fitting into tight spaces and port alignment.
- Compatible with any D5 Pump including AC D5 Next.
- Included RGB and UV Lighting.
- Direct to radiator mounting with universal 120/140mm back plate.
- Fits onto any 120mm or 140mm wide radiator.
- Optimized for 240mm, 280mm, 360mm and 420m
- Manifold: CNC Machined Cast Acrylic.
- Mounting System: CNC Milled 6061 Aluminum Black Anodized.
- Pump Covers: CNC Turned 6061 Aluminum Black Anodized.
- Fasteners: Stainless Steel.
- Gasket: Buna.
- D5 Pump Top: CNC Milled Cast Acrylic.
- D5 O-rings: Silicon Clear.
- Ports: G1/4” x11.
- Outlets: x3.
- Inlets: x7.
- Product Weight: 1KG.
- Product Weight with package: 2KG.
- Product Dimensions: 300 x 145 x 140mm.
- Package Dimensions: 385 x 254 x 100mm.
- Resonance Single Manifold.
- D5 Pump Top (Attached).
- D5 Pump Cover Black.
- Stop Fittings: x6.
- D5 O-ring.
- Universal 120/140mm Back Plate x2.
- Mounting Panel.
- Mounting Rail.
- Mounting Block x2.
- M4 Washers: x4.
- M4 Nuts: x2.
- M4 8mm Button Head x4.
- M4 10mm Countersunk: x4.
- M4 20mm Button head: x2.
Resonance is designed to be mounted directly to any 120mm or 140mm wide radiator via the universal back plate. The mounting system has a vast range of adjustment to fit and position Resonance for your build. The port alignment can be perfected with the 3-axis adjustment. There are ports on both sides of Resonance for maximum loop routing potential. A D5 pump will need to be installed, make sure the included O-ring is in position. A long fill tube is recommended 30-50cm. It is recommended to seal both chambers before filling either of the loops.