WORLD LEADING DIE DELTA: The Optimus Absolute block achieves a nearly unheard of sub 10c delta or lower on the GPU die. This means the die temp will be only 10c over the water temp (30c die if water is 20c) in most applications, including heavy overclocking and raised bios power limits. In the real world, this means higher overclocks, better stability and excellent reliability.
XL HEATSINK REAR PERFORMANCE: The Optimus XL Heatsink matches or beats even the top active backplates on the market, and absolutely blows past generic cosmetic backplates. The reason is our XL Heatsink isn't a backplate in the traditional sense, but a massive heatsink with full-coverage thermal pad that matches or exceeds the real-world performance of liquid-cooled or heatpipe backplates. In testing, the t-junction will max at 72c during the most intense mining.
- World's best performance in every area: die, VRAM, VRM, rear VRAM
- Optimus XL Heatsink backplate on par with active backplates
- Notched backplate compatible with ITX motherboards and ASUS mobos with dimms close to slot 1
- Symmetrical design with inlet on left side, for the fancy looks
- Includes Kingpin thermal paste and 0.5mm front and 3mm Fujipoly thermal pads.
- New four piece design: separate cold plate, mid plate, top plate and back heatsink bracket.
- Optimus Gen 2 cold plate with large surface area, same design as our CPU blocks, which is vastly larger than traditional GPU fin designs.
- Pro-XE Nickel over raw copper for maximum longevity
- New custom white FDA-Grade EPDM gasket (not o-ring)
- Extremely crack resistant cast acrylic