EK-Quantum Velocity D-RGB - AMD Nickel + Frosted Plexi
EK-Quantum Velocity D-RGB - Nickel + Frosted Plexi is the new high-performance flagship premium quality CPU water block for modern AMD processors. It features a fresh design that will enable a vast number of variations and options for enthusiasts and demanding users as well!
Frequently Bought Together
EK-Quantum Velocity D-RGB - Nickel + Frosted Plexi is the new high-performance premium quality CPU water block for modern AMD AM4 socket-based processors. It features a unique frosted acrylic top which diffuses the 20 addressable LEDs and visually aligns with frosted/satin tubing. The water blocks lighting solution connects to a standard 3-pin 5V D-RGB header.
EK-Quantum Velocity series CPU water blocks embed the 5th generation of the award-winning EK CPU water block cooling engine, further tweaked for performance and optimal coolant flow. Low hydraulic flow restriction enables this product to be used in setups using weaker water pumps or lower pump speeds for added silent operation, while still achieving top performance! The new cooling engine is characterized by the top-integrated jet nozzle which is combined with a thicker jet plate allowing a more precise bow control. The simplified water block structure offers a more optimized coolant flow and easier maintenance.
The purest copper available on the market is used for the EK-Quantum Velocity cold plate which is precisely machined to a dense micro-fin structure. The contact surface itself is machine polished for better contact with the CPU IHS. This version of the water block features a nickel-plated cold plate with a CNC machined frosted cast Acrylic top piece.
The block is equipped with a reinforced hold-down bracket, and the enclosed mounting kit includes all the necessary mounting screws, mounting springs, an AM4 backplate, rubber backplate gasket, and a small tube of Thermal Grizzly Hydronaut high-performance thermal paste. The EK-Quantum Velocity CPU water block features a universal mounting mechanism that offers error-preventing, tool-less installation supporting AM4 socket out of the box. The mounting screws are streamlined and are even smaller than before for an added aesthetical perfection.
- RGB cable length: 30cm
- RGB connector 3-pin 5V digital LED header (Pinout: +5V D G)
CPU socket compatibility:
- AMD AM4
- EK-Quantum Velocity CPU water block
- PreciseMount universal CPU mounting mechanism
- EK-Velocity Backplate
- 2.5mm Allen key
- Jet J2 (0.8mm* thick)
- Thermal grease Thermal Grizzly Hydronaut (1g)
Made in Slovenia - Europe!
- This product should NOT be installed with any aluminum EK Fluid Gaming parts!
- The use of specifically engineered coolants that contain corrosion, scale, and biological inhibitors is mandatory to prevent damage to your nickel plated water block! EK is offering a selection of such products in the coolants section.
- The arrow marking on the 3-pin LED connector is to be aligned with the +5V marking on the D-RGB(A-RGB) header.
- Fittings on the photos are not included in the package
|Material / Design / Color option||Nickel Plexi|