FLUIX TRI-SWIFT Intel Multi-Inlet CPU Water Block + RGB - Gen3!
FLUIX TRI-SWIFT Gen 3 Intel Multi-Inlet CPU Water Block is our highest performance Intel block to date. Featuring a lethal combination of our Multi-Inlet Technology and the highest surface area copper cold plates in the industry, TRI-SWIFT was made specifically to extinguish the heat of high core count processors.
FLUIX TRI-SWIFT MULTI-INLET RGB WATER BLOCK NICKEL PLATED COPPER COLD PLATE + Y-SPLITTER FITTING & MOUNTING ACCESSORIES. This product is made for Intel LGA 115X/1200 & LGA 20XX Socket Processors and includes 3 PIN 5V RGB header.
Designed to extinguish the competition with our innovative Multi-Inlet Technology and nearly impossible cold plate fin density.
- Our patent-pending high-velocity Multi-Inlet system induces increased fluid turbulence to maximize heat transfer.
- The highest surface area copper cold plates in the Industry with 0.1mm fins and 0.1mm gap.
- Our team, designed the TRI-SWIFT from scratch, using advanced fluid mechanics and heat transfer methods to simulate fluid flow, heat extraction, and test our products in intense workloads.
- Push your overclocking limits with a high-end cooling solution. Built by thermal engineers and enthusiasts for enthusiasts.
TRI-SWIFT Gen 3 Multi-Inlet CPU Water Block includes the following:
- One (1) TRI-SWIFT Gen 3 Multi-Inlet CPU Water Block
- One (1) Intel LGA 115x,1200 back-plate + mounting accessory kit
- One (1) Intel LGA 20XX mounting kit
- One (1) 100mm RGB strip with 3 pin connector to supported 5V RGB header.
To install, you will need a thermal paste & applicator.
This is not a standalone cooling product for your computer! You will need a full liquid cooling loop to operate as intended by the manufacturer.
- Please follow CPU manufacturer's recommendations when overclocking your processor. FLUIX LLC is not liable to any damages caused by overclocking your processor. You are liable for all damages when overclocking your processor.
- This is a Copper product, we do not recommend using this product with Aluminum Water Cooling Parts for long term use. Long term use with Aluminum Parts in liquid loop can cause corrosion. FLUIX LLC is not liable to any damages caused by corrosion or mixing metals.
- Some Images shown are a representation of the final product in working condition. Liquid Coolant, WALL-STATION frame, Rigid tubing, and fittings not included. These items should be purchased separately to complete the liquid cooling loop.
- 90.7 X 90.7 X 23 mm
- Copper/Plexi/Stainless Steel - Bare Copper is recommended for best raw performance.