Swiftech APOGEE-LP (Socket 775/1156/1366) Low - Profile CPU Water-block
*** This Apogee Drive II waterblock version is bare, without the integrated pump. *** ap.o.gee: The farthest or highest point; the apex; a final climactic stage. Like a phoenix rising from its ashes, the Apogee Drive II integrated pump & waterblock returns to take its place at the helm of Swiftech's CPU waterblock product line.
The Apogee LP ("LP" stands for Low Profile) CPU water-block is a high-performance, flow agnostic waterblock using the same micro-pin technology as the award-winning Apogee XT.
The horizontal orientation of the inlet and outlet ports facilitates installation of the block in space constrained environments such as 1U racks or Small Form Factor Computers.
Comparative performance data:
- Processor: Core i7 920 @ 4.1 Ghz at 1.42V, HT enabled, 100% load.
- Cooling system: MCR320 Drive radiator, with built-in MCP355 pump at 100% speed (4500 rpm), and Gentle Typhoon fans (D1225C12B5AP-15) running at 100% speed (1850 rpm).
Motherboard and CPU Compatibility
In stock configuration, the Apogee LP is compatible with:
- Intel® desktop and server processors using socket LGA775, 1156 & 1366 - The Intel-universal hold-down plate is installed by default. Motherboard back plates for desktop boards class boards in 1156 and 1366 socket are included. Socket 775 back-plate is sent free of charge upon request. In server class boards, the waterblock bolts directly onto the existing motherboard back-plate.
- Optional Part # Apogee-GTZ-AM2-HD, provides compatibility with AMD® Socket AM2, and AM3 and is fully compliant with the component keep-out specification.
AMD® desktop and server processors using socket AM2 and AM3 - Installation of the hold-plate is required.
Optional Part # Apogee-GTZ-1U-S-HD, is a multi-platform hold-down plate and provides compatibility with the following legacy sockets:
Intel® Xeon socket 771, and legacy 603, 604
AMD® socket F, and legacy 754, 939, 940
Due to the hybrid nature of this hold-down solution, users are advised to check for possible clearance issues with their particular motherboards by using the schematic below.
Fittings & tubing compatibility
The waterblock ships with a set of 3/8" barb fittings. The inlet and outlet port threads comply with the G1/4 specification.
The CNC machined C110 copper base plate is at the heart of the Apogee LP cooling efficiency. An array of micro-pins measuring 0.25 x 0.25mm (.01 x .01") reduces thermal resistance, and provides exceptional performance at low to moderate flow rates.
The housing is CNC machined out of black Delrin
Base plate dimensions: 2" x 2" (50.5 x 50.5 mm)
Inlet & outlet port thread specification: G1/4
Assembly weight: : 6.7 oz (190 g)
*** How to obtain your free AMD mounting hardware ***
- World; except Europe, Australia & China: email firstname.lastname@example.org with a copy of your proof purchase (invoice)
Notify me by email when answer received:subscribed
Please, enter email