Watercool HEATKILLER® IV PRO (INTEL LGA-2011 Narrow-ILM) Acetal Clean
From enthusiasts for enthusiasts. Now even more powerful: up to 3 ° C better temperatures compared to the previous model thanks to revised cooling structure Genuine High Flow Design: more flow thanks to larger nozzle and collecting duct improved resiliency: cooling structure without nozzle plate, the nozzle now integrated directly into the radiator easy installation: tool-free Easy-Mount system improved connection compatibility: 16/10 and 19/13 connections possible by 25 mm thread spacing
From enthusiasts for enthusiasts.
- Now even more powerful: up to 3 ° C better temperatures compared to the previous model thanks to revised cooling structure
- Genuine High Flow Design: more flow thanks to larger nozzle and collecting duct
- Improved resiliency: cooling structure without nozzle plate, the nozzle now integrated directly into the radiator
- Easy installation: tool-free Easy-Mount system improved connection
- Compatibility: 16/10 and 19/13 connections possible by 25 mm thread spacing
The water coolers of HEATKILLER®CPU series are among the best known and best-selling CPU water coolers. Since the launch of the first HEATKILLER®CPU water cooler in 2001, the series has been constantly improved and optimized the HEATKILLER® IV in this case represents the most extensive development. The largest revision learned this the cooling structure. Thanks to sophisticated micro fins, the cooling medium is now a much larger contact surface to the cooler available. The flow behavior has also been optimized. Compared to its predecessor, the cooling performance was again increased by up to 3 ° C Duch these changes. Also, the flow is positively influenced. This is supported by a large volume exported collecting ducts. The HEATKILLER® IV has a true high-flow design, which also makes him the perfect partner for less powerful pumps.
The new cooling structure is the way entirely without nozzle plate. The waiver increases the passive resiliency of the cooler, as can accumulate less dirt in the cooling structure in this concept. Even with the equipment a lot has changed. So the HEATKILLER® IV now has a comfortable Easy-mount system. After initial installation, the water block anytime assembled or disassembled without tools. The mainboard must it not be expanded. The support system is doing the pressing forces vor.Eine faulty assembly is practically eliminated.
Friends larger connection systems will be pleased with the increased distance between the G1 / 4 "threads. This now amounts to 25 mm. Thus the HEATKILLER® IV is compatible with the common connection types, through to size 19/13.
The HEATKILLER® IV is a product "made in Germany". The production of the takes place on a modern CNC machine park at the corporate site of Cool Water.
- Material shell: Copper
- Material base plate: Copper
- Material Brackets: Stainless steel - polished
- Material Easy Mount System: brass - plated
- Dimensions cooler (LxWxH): 66 x 59 x 17mm
- Weight: approx 450g
- Seals: NBR 70
- Connection thread: 2x G ¼ (DIN ISO 228-1)
- Distance between the connecting threads. 25 mm
- Socket compatibility 2011 Narrow ILM, 2011-3 Narrow ILM
- HEATKILLER® IV PRO (INTEL LGA 2011 Narrow ILM) PURE COPPER
- Mounting material
- Assembly Instructions