EK-Quantum Vector Xtreme RTX 3080/3090 D-RGB - Nickel + Acetal
This is the 2nd generation Vector GPU water block from the EK® Quantum Line, designed for AORUS® Xtreme and Master RTX 3080 and 3090 graphics cards based on the latest NVIDIA® Ampere™ architecture. For a precise compatibility match of this water block,
An EK water block for Xtreme and Master RTX 3080 and 3090
EK-Quantum Vector Xtreme 3080/3090 D-RGB - Nickel + Acetal water block is compatible with Aorus Xtreme and Master RTX 3080 and RTX 3090 graphics cards. The Vector water block actively cools the GPU, VRAM (on the front), power stages, and chokes in the VRM (voltage regulation module).
These newly developed water blocks feature optimized flow paths that reduce hydrodynamic instabilities and vortexing (dead spots) inside of them.
The EK-Quantum Vector Series water blocks use an Open Split-Flow cooling engine design, which proved to be a superior solution for GPU water blocks. It is characterized by low hydraulic flow restriction, meaning it can be used with weaker water pumps or pumps running on low-speed settings, and still achieve top performance. The jet plate and fin structure geometry have been optimized to provide even flow distribution with minimal losses and optimal performance when used in any given coolant flow orientation.
The base of the block is CNC-machined out of nickel-plated high-grade copper, while its top is CNC-machined out of durable black POM Acetal. These 2nd generation Vector GPU water blocks also feature Acetal terminals. The watertight sealing is ensured by high-quality EPDM O-rings, while brass standoffs are already pre-installed and allow for a safe and easy installation procedure.
- When used on the Aorus Master RTX 3080 and RTX 3090 GPUs, the water block will make the enclosure larger as the Aorus Master editions have a smaller PCB than Aorus Xtreme.
- Due to an immense variety of fittings/barbs available on the market and no prescribed standards, we guarantee compatibility only for connectors bought from our website.
- Factory backplates are not compatible with this water block!
- Check your toolbox if you are missing this special Hex adapter for some of the screws.
- This product should NOT be installed with any aluminum Fluid Gaming parts!
- The use of specifically engineered coolants that contain corrosion, scale, and biological inhibitors is mandatory to prevent damage to your nickel plated water block! EK is offering a selection of such products in the coolants section.
D-RGB lighting on EK-Quantum Vector Xtreme RTX 3080/3090 D-RGB water block
The aesthetic corner end-piece is housing the addressable D-RGB LEDs. This water block boasts a total of 8 individually addressable RGB LEDs, and it is compatible with popular RGB sync technologies from all major motherboard manufacturers. The arrow marking on the 3-pin D-RGB LED connector is to be aligned with the +5V marking on the D-RGB (addressable) header.
Backplate for the EK-Quantum Vector Xtreme 3080/3090 water block
EK recommends the purchase of a retention backplate, especially for the 3090 models of graphics cards. The backplate improves the overall aesthetics of your graphics cards and also provides additional passive cooling for the GPU core, VRAM on the 3090 cards, and backside of the printed circuit board VRM section.
- EK-Quantum Vector Xtreme RTX 3080/3090 D-RGB series high-performance water block
- Mounting mechanism with screw-in brass standoffs
- Necessary mounting screws, nuts, and washers
- 2x Nickel plated brass plug G1/4”
- EK-Loop Multi Allen Key (6mm, 8mm, 9mm)
- Thermal pads
- Thermal grease EK-TIM Ectotherm (1g)
- Dimensions: (LxHxW) - 295x150.5x20.5mm