Tygon E-3603 1/2" ID (3/4" OD) Clear Tubing
Tygon S3 E-3603 from Saint-Gobain Performance Plastics is now phthalate-free. Saint-Gobain is proud to be among the first companies to offer sustainable, flexible tubing products. The bio-based Tygon S3 line combines the high performance standards customers demand with an eco-friendly tubing design. Crystal-clear and flexible.
Phthalate-free Formulation E-3603
Tygon S3 E-3603 from Saint-Gobain Performance Plastics is now phthalate-free. Saint-Gobain is proud to be among the first companies to offer sustainable, flexible tubing products. The bio-based Tygon S3 line combines the high performance standards customers demand with an eco-friendly tubing design. Crystal-clear and flexible, Tygon S3 E-3603 non-DEHP tubing delivers the same superior performance you have come to expect, but now in a formulation that contains a non-DEHP plasticizer.
Tygon S3 E-3603 tubing handles most inorganic chemicals found in the laboratory. It is non-oxidizing and non-contaminating, and less permeable than rubber tubing. The glassy-smooth inner bore helps prevent buildup to facilitate cleaning. Coils are marked at 1-foot (30.4 cm) intervals for easy measuring.
* For complete compliance information and appropriate use instructions, please refer to the detailed document of compliance. The complete compliance information and use instructions can be found here.
Price is per foot.
- New bio-based formulation delivers the same excellent performance
- Outstanding chemical resistance
- Lot-to-lot consistency for reproducible results
- Non-oxidizing and non-contaminating
- Contains no BPA or phthalates
- Standard sizes available to hold full vacuum at room temperature
- Smooth, polished inner wall
- Slips easily over fittings and grips securely for simple lab set-ups
|Property||ASTM Method||Value or Rating|
|Durometer Hardness, Shore A, 15 sec||D2240||56|
|Tensile Strength psi (MPa)||D412||1,750 (12.1)|
|Ultimate Elongation %||D412||425|
|Tear Resistance lb-f/inch (kN/m)||D1004||173 (31)|
|Water Absorption % 24 hrs @ 73°F (23°C)||D570||0.21|
|Compression Set Constant Deflection % @ 158°F (70°C) for 22 hrs||D395
|Brittle Temp °F (°C)||D746||-51 (-46)|
|Max Recommended Operating Temp °F (°C)||--||165 (74)|
|Tensile Stress @ 100% Elongation psi (MPa)||--||582 (4.0)|
|Tensile Set %||D412||95|