Alphacool CKC Kelvin Catcher Alphacool Cape Clear - 1 Liter
Alphacool Cape Kelvin Catcher CKC
Alphacool CKC is a special material used in PC watercooling systems and components-tuned high performance coolant. CKC is based on materials with long-proven implementation capability in harsh industrial environment. In this way a mature product in a new area of application has emerged.
CKC provides a specific and highly effective copper corrosion waived on ethylene glycol, ethanediol and similar additives, provides the full heat capacity of water suppressed, and fights bacteria and algae growth, includes additional corrosion inhibitors.
Alphacool CKC is obtained by forgoing the typical antifreeze in a position to the full heat capacity of water - but can be mixed with them. Based on antifreeze coolants must contain at least a share of 25% antifreeze, etc., so algae growth is suppressed. The heat capacity is reduced.
CKC is compatible with copper, brass, nickel coating, chrome plating, eloxalbeschichtetem aluminum, acrylic (PMMA), POM and plastic housings for pumps such as PPS-GF40 (Laing DDC ®, etc.) as well as polyurethane, PVC, Tygon ®, Masterkleer ® tubing .
Characteristics and safety information Alphacool CKC:
- Odorless, transparent, non-irritating.
- Requires no indication of danger
- Dangers according to EU Directives
- Handle in accordance with good industrial hygiene and safety precautions must be observed
- Not flammable, spontaneously combustible, not explosive
- Biodegradable, non-water
- S Phrase (according to Directive 67/548/EEC and GHS):
S2 Keep out of reach of children
S20 When using do not eat or drink
- 1000ml bottle of ready-mix and parental