Mayhems Ultra Pure H2O - 1Ltr
Frequently Bought Together
Our Ultra Pure H20 is the cleanest most pure water cooling fluid developed specifically with water cooled PCs in mind. Our Ultra Pure H20 has an electrical conductivity mark of less than 0.05μS or approx 0.05 PPM at source. Our liquid goes though more processes than any other liquid cooling manufacturer on the planet and we guarantee you will not get any better than our Ultra Pure H20.
Every drop of our liquid is tested while going through the process and if it ever goes above 1ppm the liquid is then rejected and never used. We also use food safe bottles so that there is far less leaking of plastic into the bottle. This gives the end user the knowledge that everything in our power has been done to be able to deliver the perfect liquids for any water cooling loop. There just is no other water cooling liquid on the market as pure as Mayhems Ultra Pure H20.
This means Mayhems Ultra Pure H20 goes though 14 different filters (10 of which we can disclose) to achieve its goal of being the best liquid for water cooled PCs bar none. We even use our Ultra Pure water when making our Pre-Mixed liquids. Our quality controls are so high that for every 1 Litre of Mayhems Ultra Pure Water made over 8 Liters is rejected.
Warning: Mayhems Ultra Water is food safe, human safe and animal safe, however we do not recommend that you attempt to consume our liquids as they have been specially made for water cooled PCs.
Advantages of Mayhems Ultra Pure Water:
- Guaranteed High QC controlled liquid
- The best non-conductive liquid for liquid cooled PCs available to the end user
- More than 99.999% impurities removed from the water
- Food Safe Bottles use
- Long storage times if kept in a cool dark environment away from direct sun light @ 20c for up to 2 years
- Can be used with Mayhems Dyes, Mayhems Silver Coils and Mayhems Biocide
- Electrical conductivity mark of less than 0.05 μS or approx 0.05 PPM at source
- 1 Litre bottles come with a Child Safety Cap fitted as standard and 5 Litre bottles come in a sealed drum with markers on the side per Litre
- Manufactured and produced totally in the UK