PrimoChill Base High Purity Deionized Water - 32oz - Blood Red
High Purity Deionized Water with no chemicals or additives creates an excellent starting point to develop your coolant. If you are a DIY geek looking for an affordable High Purity Deionized Water, Pre-dyed base, the ONLY solution is PC Base Intensified.
Frequently Bought Together
High Purity Deionized Water with no chemicals or additives creates an excellent starting point to develop your coolant. If you are a DIY geek looking for an affordable High Purity Deionized Water, Pre-dyed base, the ONLY solution is PC Base Intensified™.
Need some color?
PC Base Intensified™ has been updated with our new Intensifier™ line of water-based dyes, to give you the most intense looking and glowing coolant on the market today. This fluid product line is for the Do It Yourself-er looking to make their own coolant but in need of a solid foundation to build it from.
- A Great Base for any coolant project.
- Ready for you to make your own coolant. (Add color if you wish!)
- Multi-Filtered, Polished water source bottled direct to you.
- Designed for the user that wants to use their own crazy voodoo additives.
- Just as safe as water on all plastics, rubbers, and miscellaneous gasket materials, including Acrylic.
- Does not include any special inhibiting ingredients to prevent sludge build up like algae (anti-microbial additive) and galvanic corrosion (corrosion inhibitor).
- 2 year shelf life (unopened in original Bottle)
- Bottle Sizes: 32 fluid ounces (approximately 1 liter) , or 128 fluid ounces (Clear Only)
- Warranty: 90 days
- Add your own inhibitors and additives. (Not Included)
- High Purity Deionized Water
As with all cooling fluids, PC Base Intensified™ can become conductive if it comes in contact with dust or other fluids that may be conductive. Proper maintenance is needed with any and all cooling fluids. It is always a good idea to keep your system clean and free of dust, especially in a water cooled system. PrimoChill is not responsible for any hardware damage. Use at your own risk.