0.25 (1/4") PET Power Blends Cable Sleeving - Jester
- Buy 5 for $0.59 each and save 14%
- Buy 10 for $0.55 each and save 20%
- Buy 25 for $0.49 each and save 29%
- Buy 50 for $0.39 each and save 43%
Well you all asked for some new and exciting colors and so Techflex delivers! Introducing 3 new colors called "Power Blends". Each of these new and innovative braids combine an exclusive UV reactive color with a complimentary standard color. The combination looks terrific in normal light and glows like mad under UV lighting.
PET is commonly referred to as "multi-purpose". PET is used for an infinite variety of applications. Due to its expandable nature, FLEXO PET unique braided construction enables quick and easy installation over large connectors.
FLEXO PET can be found on the high tech computer harnesses as well as on toys. Possible applications include wires, harnesses, cables, hoses, springs, rods, chains, and of course, Computer Modification and wire organization.
FLEXO PET is braided from .010" monofilament made from PolyEthylene Terephthalate, with a continuous operating temperature of -103°F to 257°F. PET melt temperature is 446°F and is offered in 16 vivid colors. PET can be part of a color coding system for easy identification.
PRICE PER FOOT
1 ft. = $0.69
5 ft. = $0.59
10 ft. = $0.55
25 ft. = $0.49
50 ft. = $0.39
- PolyEthylene Terephthalate (PET)
- Good chemical resistance
- Monofilament size: .010"
- UV light resistant polyester yarn
- Easy to install, light weight, and flexible
- High tensile strength
- Cut and abrasion resistant
- Professional look on finished project
- Retains properties in extreme high and low temperature environments
- Will not degrade in a variety of fluids and solvents
- Moisture resistant, prevents rot and fungus (MIL-E-5272)
- Conforms to FMVSS 302-Automotive Test
- Allows moisture to dissipate from assembly