Bykski Distro Plate for Cougar Conquer - PMMA w/ 5v Addressable RGB (RBW)
Bykski Distro (or Distribution) Plates are a unique way to outfit your loop. They are designed for a case-specific fit that allows for clean, parallel lines and stunning visual appeal.This...
Bykski Distro (or Distribution) Plates are a unique way to outfit your loop. They are designed for a case-specific fit that allows for clean, parallel lines and stunning visual appeal.
This Distro plate is engineered to be used with an inline pump (included), allowing you to power your entire loop right from your loop's center piece.
Specifications - Distro Plate
- Thread:G 1/4
Specifications - Pump
- Heatsink Material:Aluminum
- Power:Standard 4 pin power connector and a PWM 4-Pin header
- Voltage Range:10V - 15V DC
- MTBF (Mean Time Between Failure):50,000 hours equivalent to 5 years lifetime
- Maximum discharge: 132 GPH (600 LPH)
- Max RPM:5000
- Dimensions:62 x 62 x 58mm
- Performance will vary based on cooling loop dynamic
- Case Type:Cougar Conquer (specific)
- Loop:Aluminum or Non-Aluminum
- Radiator:Designed for 30mm thick or less
- 1x Distro plate
- Mounting Hardware
- DDC Style Pump w/ Heatsink (Black Color)
- A-RGB (RBW) LED Strip
This block is designed specifically for this case. Depending on motherboard, blocks, fittings used and layout the connecting tubing may not appear as pictured (perfectly horizontal). Not responsible for any hardware damage. Use at your own risk.